wales abc1???

yes there is, i said it earlier: FREEVIEW, YOU GET WHAT YOU PAID FOR.

MA_2K5 said:
yes there is, i said it earlier: FREEVIEW, YOU GET WHAT YOU PAID FOR.

You get FREE channels apart from the 5 from the BBC

BBC1
BBC2
BBC3 & CBBC (shared)
BBC4 & Cbeebies (shared)
News24

Not much for £3 billion a year is it

you forgot BBC Parliament, SOTL.

and what i meant by 'you get what you paid for', is that freeview is basically free, u know, a one-off payment, and that's it. so iff it's free, you should expect to get free-quality broadcasting.

MA_2K5 said:
you forgot BBC Parliament, SOTL.

and what i meant by 'you get what you paid for', is that freeview is basically free, u know, a one-off payment, and that's it. so iff it's free, you should expect to get free-quality broadcasting.

Free apart from the BBC channels and yes forgot BBC Parliment yet another station people just couldn't do without LOL

LOL, SOTL. yeah, i don't watch BBC parliament anyway.

Shipoftheline said:
Free apart from the BBC channels and yes forgot BBC Parliment yet another station people just couldn't do without LOL

You're gonna have to stop eating those lemons!! LOL :stickout: ;) :)

huh, i dont get it?

MA_2K5 said:
huh, i dont get it?
I'm guessing its related to my username ship of the line. Royal navy used lemons to stop scurvy. They were nearly always drunk too because beer was the only thing that didn't go off on long voyagers

oh, yeah, i get it now. please excuse my slowness. (is slowness even a word?)

Shipoftheline said:
I'm guessing its related to my username ship of the line. Royal navy used lemons to stop scurvy. They were nearly always drunk too because beer was the only thing that didn't go off on long voyagers

Nooooo - lemons = bitter (bit of a lighthearted dig) :)

oooooooooohhhh OK, got that one too now. maaaan, i really need 2 get back 2 skool.

arent sailors meant to be, u know, G*Y!

@ SOTL - my name is just MA, i had to choose the username MA_2K5, because MA was taken. so i'd be grateful if u called me just MA.

@ Hamba & SOTL - i meant, because they're away from women for such a long time, they have to resort to other forms of 'love', lol :)

MA_2K5 said:
@ SOTL - my name is just MA, i had to choose the username MA_2K5, because MA was taken. so i'd be grateful if u called me just MA.

@ Hamba & SOTL - i meant, because they're away from women for such a long time, they have to resort to other forms of 'love', lol :)

What you think Nelson took so many ships with his trusty crew shouting chase me chase me

LOL, well, yeah.

was nelson married? any children? and how trusty was his crew?

Back