vu+solo2 se

saved my life, solo 2 se bricked on me after installed bh 2.0.9, now back to live with this original open vix build 32, thanks

saved my life, solo 2 se bricked on me after installed bh 2.0.9, now back to live with this original open vix build 32, thanks

that doesnt make any sense, bh 2.0.9 uses older drivers / kernal then vix build 32 !!!

i dont know myself original bh 2.0.9 and bricked on me and now after vix build 32 installed bh 2.1.0 original back up with sly channels and worked perfect, makes no sense

anyone know how the recovery on se works, i tried it seems to work but cant fully test as i cant seem to brick the box

SOLO2_BOOTLOADER.dat is only 528kb in size which seems so small ,

I don't really know but I know my box was bricked so what I did is I conected to a old pc with serial port run update, download complete and after tryed to update by usb but nothing happend till I find your post with vix

Hi, did you flash just update or flashed bootloader as well ?

I think just that update, I didn't download any bootloader, I didn't find bootloader for this solo se

i tryed with hyperterminal as well but really i didn't understood nothing there so that update tool and after original vix saved my box

I think just that update, I didn't download any bootloader, I didn't find bootloader for this solo se

so doesnt look like your box was bricked,

i even tried flashing old update tool then trying latest official image to try to brick it so could try and see if flashing bootloader could recover it as it is claimed , but it still boots up just gets stuck on boot screen with network cable connected

here is bootloader i used for solo 2 se , i can flash it using hyperterminal like in the guide , only way to find it if really works if box would be bricked just stay blank

View attachment SOLO2_BOOTLOADER.rar

New SOLO2 SE BH2.3.0 software today on VU-HD.:banana:
Card reader with Conax Card not work with cccam on my Solo2 SE ??????:Mad2:

went back to BH 2.1.0.1 and card reader works again

New SOLO2 SE BH2.3.0 software today on VU-HD.:banana:
Card reader with Conax Card not work with cccam on my Solo2 SE ??????:Mad2:

These latest images must be just bug fixes which have not been fixed as kaon has stated, then they uploaded apollo 29 again, why not 32 or higher with the feeds not working on apollo 29 only 32 onwards and blackhole 2.3.0 bugs but 2.1.1 is ok the mgcamd keeps stopping on bh 2.3.0 with ecms at 234 and problem,s with cccam aswell this is not a server problem the images have to my bugs in them that need fixing tested on solo2 and solo2se.

Lombard, if you want to try brick your box, could you try openspa 3.2.1 image ?

Lombard, if you want to try brick your box, could you try openspa 3.2.1 image ?

hi, why would it have new drivers ? vix build 40 has (vuplus)update drivers 20140925(duo2, solo2, solose) - Fix HDMI problem in some AV receivers - Fix WOL problem(duo2) - Fix AGC/SNR display(SSH108) - Fix misc bugs.
update opendroid-base, and still working fine,

i wanted to try to brick it so could let others know, but its still working, dont think its a image issue, just the drivers they use from vu

OpenSpa use Kernel 3.3.8, drivers 20140829. I have last update, so you mean, it will be ok ?

Hm, version 3.2 has drivers version 20140829, but description for ver 3.2.1. is - last drivers. What does it mean, i don´t know. It seems, i will must try

Back