vu+solo2 se

Morning Waqs if you have time today could you open your box unscrew the fan and take 1 or 2 pic,s of motherboard without the fan in the way i had,nt got time to do this lastnite, and it would be a great help to us all here if you can thank,s man regards,dubliner

Sure thing mate. I'll get that up later today.

Sorry for the delay. Been really busy but here's some pics.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407786226.352708.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1407786236.693645.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1407786245.325431.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1407786253.121146.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1407786263.326063.jpg

i see the heat sink is bigger now, did you get any links to recovery tools/ files so can via com port ?

Thanks

because there is no fan in mini solo2.Tools and images available from vu-hd site.

because there is no fan in mini solo2.Tools and images available from vu-hd site.

if you check earlier post page 4 of vu solo2 se mini with pictures, you can see its got a fan on top of heatsink, also the vu-hd site is useless, as the solo2 se mini is supposed to be recoverable via com port , no flash change needed, them update tools are useless,

(if your machine was broken when upgrade,you can record flash procedure,do not need change another flash)

i see the heat sink is bigger now, did you get any links to recovery tools/ files so can via com port ?

Thanks

Nope and when I asked about them I've been given the runaround lol. I'll ask again.

There is a fan. I've simply moved it out the way mate.

Oh yeah what a muppet..was confused with it not being where it is in solo2..
I also was told a pack of lies when I ordered mine that's why I got fed up and canceled my order..
What are the tools posted on vu HD site..look like they are for Jtag...

still no reply from seller here either just checked ,i email her on Friday still no answer back yet anybody hears anything will they post any info they get regards dubliner

i been told there aint no recovery/files released , time will tell, as they state the feature

I'm specifically interested in whether they will be supporting in the future for this box? And what if the same is not? And with the new drivers are coming new updates and we did not have the possibility to update.I want to know what you think about this?Thank you.

I'm specifically interested in whether they will be supporting in the future for this box? And what if the same is not? And with the new drivers are coming new updates and we did not have the possibility to update.I want to know what you think about this?Thank you.

As it stands you can not online/inbox update any clone image for solo 2/solo2 se or box will have its flash chip wiped resulting in the need to replace it..
With the release of newer drivers brings the release of new anti clone measures.
China sellers are now selling their boxes on the premise they can clip in and out the flash chip and also update repair/reflash the flash chip..as of now this seems to be a load of cr@p due to members receiving said boxes and not having any of the for mentioned attributes.
Its getting harder for clone owners to stay one step ahead.The best thing to do is if you have a box and the image is safe and working fine then its best to leave it that way..

AJT I will chip in and say that my china seller didn't say anything about a removable flash chip to me and I had a lengthy discussion with them. All they said is that it can be fixed via rs232 com port.

Right now I'm questioning them about how exactly that's done and the dude is saying to me wait. Maybe they haven't actually made the software yet to do it. Time will tell.

The best thing to do is if you have a box and the image is safe and working fine then its best to leave it that way..

totally agree with you.... if anyone wants the ability to tinker to their hearts content with all manner of plugins/images ect ect then save some more and buy an original stb,regards mdt

Right now I'm questioning them about how exactly that's done and the dude is saying to me wait. Maybe they haven't actually made the software yet to do it. Time will tell.

Yes, wait till the next clone bomb. Duped by bootleggers once again. A happy sale done.

My money so none of your business whatsoever! Lol!

Yes, wait till the next clone bomb. Duped by bootleggers once again. A happy sale done.

It called "pays your money takes your chance" Most of us who have been in the sat game for a while and have tinkered around the edges of legality knew exactly what we were doing when we bought this box and considered the risk worth it. In my own case I still have a very fast working box which I love and which was great value for money when u consider what VU are asking for the genuine boxes. Unfortunately some people got caught out by the timebomb and frankly the last thing they need is a supercilious, risk adverse person like yourself going on about people being duped !!!!!!

Back