VU Solo2 plroblem with CCcam

garethj70

Inactive User
Reaction score
New to all this, so i apologise if what i say makes little sense:Ha:
Recently purchsed the solo2 box with latest VIX and set up correctly the first time,all working great. Was messing about in settings last night and for some reason decided to do a software update. After it was completed, i'd lost most of the channels:Cry:

When pressing the blue button the CCcam info is not there, when trying to retrive it comes up with Error reading webpage message.

Did a factory reset and did the whole installation again, but still the CCcam info is not there? Help please.

No the CCcam is not there, the first time i installed it was showing CCcam 2.3.0 and all i did was press the green button to install. Nothing comes up now?

No the CCcam is not there, the first time i installed it was showing CCcam 2.3.0 and all i did was press the green button to install. Nothing comes up now?

Same happened to me last night using Duo though.I re installed ccam and restarted it and made sure it was ticked to start as i did not before.

Same happened to me last night using Duo though.I re installed ccam and restarted it and made sure it was ticked to start as i did not before.

Yes, ive reinstalled the CCcam, but its not showing where it needs to be ticked

Yes, ive reinstalled the CCcam, but its not showing where it needs to be ticked

What version of VIX are you running ?

If it the latest oE2.0 versions then the standard Mipsel.ipk for CCcam will not install correctly and not show.

You need a mipsel32 version or tarball for the latest OE2.0 images.

Last edited by a moderator:
Using Vix 3.0 version, wont let me install after ftping to /tmp. The Vix -> Install local extension option is not there anymore

if you have installed CCcam 2.3.0 ftp your line to etc CCcam.cfg and then press menu setup softcam/ci softcam manager and start cam

If you cannot find the install local extension then ssomething has gone wrong. I would suggest you flash afresh and not restore settings.

As above it sounds like your image is corrupt for whatever reason, a factory reset will not cure that, you will need to reflash.

Think will have to re-flash, the cam not visable in any method. Thanks for all your help.

Back