vu solo2 lornisun cable

argoncyc

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi, anybody's got pinout for RS232 cable for VU solo2 ?

It is the same as the standard 232 pinout on any vu+ box see attached

Attachments

• Vu+ Zero RS232 Connection .pdf
    351.5 KB · Views: 7
Thanks for answer, but in fact I need RS232/RS232 cable to unbrick by FLASH MCU TOOL Vu Solo2 Lornisun to PC.
As far as i know it's not typical "NULL-MODEM" cable.

Thanks for answer, but in fact I need RS232/RS232 cable to unbrick by FLASH MCU TOOL Vu Solo2 Lornisun to PC.
As far as i know it's not typical "NULL-MODEM" cable.

Its just a serial cable from memory, but youll struggle to unbrick it with the MCU tool it will most probably need the flash nand replacing or if your lucky jatag

Just want to try to recover it the cheapest way. I've got serial port in computer so trying to do something without spending extra $$.

Point is that, need to be sure about cable.

Just want to try to recover it the cheapest way. I've got serial port in computer so trying to do something without spending extra $$.

Point is that, need to be sure about cable.

Maybe this adapter pinout help commonly used on all vu+ clones with the adapter is what you want

ubbthreads.php

Maybe this adapter pinout help commonly used on all vu+ clones with the adapter is what you want

Probably that's the cable i need , 2-6 , 3-4, 5-5

Would you be so kind and match that with post :
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/vu-...01-anyone-got-chinese-vu-158.html#post2402367

I cant see attachment

ubbthreads.php

Probably that's the cable i need , 2-6 , 3-4, 5-5

Would you be so kind and match that with post :
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/vu-...01-anyone-got-chinese-vu-158.html#post2402367

I cant see attachment

Could you pass me somehow what he wrote about solo2 cable? I would be grateful.
[email protected]

BTW. I've got 8 posts and i can't his post. Got system info :
"[FONT=&quot]Only members with over 5 posts can view this information.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]"
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

This is what I posted:

Plug no 1 Plug no 2
2 ------------- 1
5 ------------- 5
3 ------------- 6

This is what I posted:

Plug no 1 Plug no 2
2 ------------- 1
5 ------------- 5
3 ------------- 6

Thank you! Got 1st step forward.

Used update.exe succesful. Now in Hyperterminal got respond : MCU connect to the flash Failure

Back