VU SOLO PRO vs X SOLO MINI 2 vs VU PLUS SOLO2

so you say I'm getting a chineese clone in any case?
Why does it say in their description genuine/original etc... THese are UK sellers / shops and they are selling clones?

so you say I'm getting a chineese clone in any case?
Why does it say in their description genuine/original etc... THese are UK sellers / shops and they are selling clones?
To the best of my knowledge Ibox is just a clone based on another box, just like Solo2 mini, etc is a clone based on solo2 but smaller and missing front display.

I wouldn't take for granted just because it says genuine because at one point there use to be so-called "genuine" VU solo2 that were half the price compared to originals but once the clone bomb was released these sellers claiming original either disappeared or changed their ad to state clone and recommended getting image only from them.

In fact, I've even seen on the chinese site odd supplier using the word original in their description.

This is just my opinion.

I purchased mine from bamazon uk and was £66 and box was original..or it acted as one anyway..
It really don't make a great deal of difference..posted here are universal boot loaders and images for cloud ibox range so your sorted either way.

It really don't make a great deal of difference..posted here are universal boot loaders and images for cloud ibox range so your sorted either way.
I agree. Ibox range has better support than most, if not all other, clones.

Cheers lads.
I'll post first impresions after I receive the box.
Seller tells me that it comes with OpenPli image. Havent used that one before so we'll see.
Will send over a video with performance of the box later on.

Hi All,

I finally got the box. Cloud Ibox II plus. Having a bit of trouble setting up sattelites and parameters.
ANy tutorials?

solo2 is the best Receiver if you looking on the Price.

Back