pls help me i need to know

bboykes

Reaction score
hi everyone my vu solo 2 clone gone dead just power light and ethernet light comes on no vfd display i read i need to change nand flash ic my ic is toshiba i found a seller on aliexpress preprogrammed toshiba flash ic but they said it has got meelo solo 2 se program inside my question if i buy that ic and solder will it work or it has to be my solo 2 clone bootloader inside thank you

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

its still going you will have to wait for someone to repy

you could literally pick up a second hand genuine solo2 for £50-90 on ebay or a new alternative for £70. i wouldn't boder fixing this if i was you.

Get another box maybe a cheap Zgemma or something..a lot less hassle and changing the chip may not fix the issue..
Plus you will get/have better image support.

i fixed it i found jtag point i download bcm7346 from german website and bin file install it i got chip from fat ps3 they use samsung nand took toshiba out solder samsung chip what i took it out from fat ps3 jtag done erase the chip first update chip done now im going to flash it with usb what i dont know how will i know is it lorinsun v2 or v4

if u can put a v4 image on it its v4. if not its v3 or v2

Flash a v4 image if it does not boot flash a v2 image loading either will not cause it to brick again just not boot if it the wrong version.

Back