vu solo 2 plugins

pspmixer

Inactive User
Reaction score
currently have itv player , bbc player and 1 channel plugins installed on box but bbc player and 1 channel doesn't work . bbc player will open but wont play nothing screen is blank after selecting something. 1 channel doesn't play nothing, is there a updated plugin for each thanks

currently have itv player , bbc player and 1 channel plugins installed on box but bbc player and 1 channel doesn't work . bbc player will open but wont play nothing screen is blank after selecting something. 1 channel doesn't play nothing, is there a updated plugin for each thanks

I use the 1channel plugin from here in downloads and it works okay on my solo2 running vix.

1channel - Downloads - DigitalWorldz Technology Forum - Satellite, television, consoles, community

Just to repeat the answer from the other place, Download the ondemand plugin which will have the Iplayer with Digidude's url fixes already included.

TSmedia has 1chanenl as well as other items.

Just to repeat the answer from the other place, Download the ondemand plugin which will have the Iplayer with Digidude's url fixes already included.

TSmedia has 1chanenl as well as other items.

which image do you use if you have tsmedia on solo2?

hi I have tried the bbc I player on the blackhole image 2.0.7 and all I get is a green screen and my box restarts will this plugin work in Ireland thanks or what would be wrong

Back