VU Solo 2 PIP

buzzbomb

Inactive User
Reaction score
Guys apologies for what is probably a silly question but how do u disable PIP after you have enabled it. Have tried bring up the channel list then menu and long press of the blue button but it makes no difference. End up having to switch off to get rid of the PIP. !!!!!

a couple of ways, if PIP is activated, 2 quick presses of blue button or one short blue then scroll down to disable PIP.

Thanks for the reply Kellogs23. Have tried just about every permutation of pressing the blue button but still nothing happens. ie PIP stays on and I do not get an option to disable PIP. As a matter of interest is ur solo a clone or original ?

What image are you using? On ViX you just press blue to enable disable PIP

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply Kellogs23. Have tried just about every permutation of pressing the blue button but still nothing happens. ie PIP stays on and I do not get an option to disable PIP. As a matter of interest is ur solo a clone or original ?
Its an original. running the latest Vix image, a short press blue should bring up a menu with an option to activate or disable PIP.

Thanks for help guys. As u can see from my signature I am running the BH 207 image that came with the box. (want to get everything running the way I want before trying another image)

This is what I do. watching channel on tuner A, use up or down button to bring up channel list, press menu to bring up menu options, normal channel list menu appears but with an extra "activate PIP" with blue button beside it. scroll down to this option and press OK. PIP appears on screen. I bring up channel list menu again and it is the exact same as before ie activate PIP and blue button is still there. Have tried long press. 2 quick presses of blue button but cannot get any disable PIP option.

Can someone with a clone running BH207 please let me know what there box does.

you say PIP appears on screen
2 different channels or same channel twice ?

are you using both tuners or just one

if one tuner then do this

use tuner B and on tuner A i choose loopthrough tuner B

then you will get the option to disable PIP

Thanks Davvvo. My setup is that Tuner A is my main tuner to control my diseq12 motor. I then set up tuner b as the same as tuner A although it cannot control the motor. Have to be honest and say I wasnt sure what option to choose for tuner B so just set it as the same a A. Also have to admit and say I dont know how to move from tuner A or B. How would you recommend I set up the tuners given my motor /dish /lnb setup.

Davvvo have managed to get PIP working. Changed tuner B to "other lnb of motorised lnb" and did long press of Blue button and got the PIP activate/deactivate. So now happy with PIP. Still dont know how I move to tuner A from tuner B.

Back