vu+ iphone app

chronoman

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
has anyone used the iphone app for vu+.
wondering how good for remote recording ,switching channels ,user friendlyness for wife but dont want to buy if not suitable
cheers chronoman

I dont think it will because i was using a android app to do the same as the iphone app but since the 2.3 version of vix it has not been able to connect because the kernel was updated to 3.1

edogg

I dont think it will because i was using a android app to do the same as the iphone app but since the 2.3 version of vix it has not been able to connect because the kernel was updated to 3.1

edogg

Aha thats why dreamdroid has been connecting, I thought it was my network settings but nothing has changed.

I am on Vix 2.3 and I am able to use the Dreambox app on the iphone as well as the dreamdroir and daroon player, no problem!

Noticed yesterday that my dreamdroid app was now connecting and even streaming to my phone using ViX 2.4

edogg

It's got bugger all to do with the kernel, for the record these applications use HTTP port 80 to connect to the receiver and the OpenWeb interface we used in ViX 2.3 was using the default 8080 port. ViX 2.4 now uses the orignal default HTTP port ( 80 ) for OpenWeb interface. so they will again work as does the Dreambox live app i use on my ipad to stream movies / channels etc.

Back