VU+ Duo

on the Vu+ dueo box in the BH plugin browser menu press green then yellow on the remote?

as ive tried that but then i press green it just displays a red box (like a stop sign) showing that the funtion is now allowed/valid.
no mate while watching a channel press green and yellow

so what you're actually saying is what i already thought you would be paying for two lines but you can only use one
this is the part i meant for being crap not other members posts
so what i would recommend is avoid the pay servers that would charge you for a second line just because you have a twin tuner
but do tell them that you have a vu duo when looking for your test-line

Nail-head-Hit :D

ok got it.. its installing now... now installed ive pressed ok on the remote. so where should i see it installed now?
i cant see it in menu / plug-ins should i see tspanel in another menu option?

ok got it.. its installing now... now installed ive pressed ok on the remote. so where should i see it installed now?
i cant see it in menu / plug-ins should i see tspanel in another menu option?
make sure to restart/reboot you vu first then it should be in your plugin menu it's an older version you have there but inside the tspanel you can upgrade to newer version whenever you want

was just thinkg about doing a reboot ive just turned power off on the remote and flicked the power swich on the back of the unit off waited 5 secs and on again its just reloading. (out of curiosity what does the "blackhole shutdown" option on the menu do?) i didnt wanna select it without knowing

just booted back up now ... its there :)
so on ts panel i have the following option addons,uninstaller,system tools, system info, rss reader, emu manager, which option has the CCcam to install.?
just also just selected upgrade to put it to latest version 6.0

**update*
version 6.0 now loaded new options, softcams, addons, tools1, tools2, info, application, tspanel setup , update, about.
im assuming its softcams i need to go into

Last edited:
i went into softcams it says "no ecm info"
cams would be in the addon menu goto any from the links in there and goto a bhcam folder there you can find all different kind off cams you can install to your vu just don't forget to reboot for the addon to work
and shutdown is what it says it shutdowns your vu to deepstandby same as your p.c. untill you restart it again

ok ive gone into LSK_addons_server / cams / cams black hole / then i just have a massive list.
can i just select any of these?? ie this is some on the list
camd3908 E2 BH
Cccam209 E2 BH
Cccam210 E2 BH
Cccam211 E2 BH
Cccam213 E2 BH
Cccamv230 E2 BH * each of these also has Cccam211 onlybinE2
E2cam Mgcamd c1.38
E2cam Newcs v1.71 mgcam v1.38 E2 BH

also with regards to the channel listing is there anything i can install to group them together a bit nicer?

from here it's kind of an experimental thing i would go for the cccam213 on that list but you might find that an other one works better for you
just try a few and see witch one works best for you you can always uninstall them in the tool menu off your ts panel (not sure witch one at this moment tool 1or2)
for editing your channels i would use DreamBoxEdit on my p.c. in that you can edit channels to favourites the way you want them just have a playaround with things and you soon get used to them(setup with your vu ipadress same as fileziilla)

ok ill give it a go.. also where would i input a cline thats been provided to me ?

or copy and paste into your cccam.cfg file,you will have to right click on the cccam.cfg file and choose edit then put cursor in front off the last line in that file
and click edit on top of page and select paste now save the file and you should be ready to go.
any info in your cccam.cfg file you can leave there any lines with # in front won't be read by your vu
let us know how your doing

Last edited:
i cound the CCcam.cfg file. when i open (using notepad) its just one long line : (pasted below)
so i assume i just paste my cline after all the below info?

also when i go into TSpanel if i go into softcams shold i see the cam i installed? (CCcam v2.1.3) as it still says " no ecm info"

##########################
###LINUXSAT-SUPPORT.COM###

SERVER LISTEN PORT : 12000
ALLOW TELNETINFO: yes
ALLOW WEBINFO: yes
WEBINFO USERNAME :root
WEBINFO PASSWORD :dreambox
TELNETINFO USERNAME :root
TELNETINFO PASSWORD :dreambox
TELNETINFO LISTEN PORT : 16000
WEBINFO LISTEN PORT : 16001
ZAP OSD TIME :0
OSD USERNAME :root
OSD PASSWORD :dreambox
OSD PORT :80
SHOW TIMING : yes
DEBUG : no
NEWCAMD CONF : no
#DISABLE EMM : yes
#EXTRA EMM LEVEL : yes
SHOW EXTENEDED CLIENT INFO : yes
MINI OSD : no
#MINIMUM DOWNHOPS: 1
CHANNELINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.channelinfo
PROVIDERINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.providers
CAID PRIO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.prio
LOG WARNINGS : /tmp/warnings.txt
SOFTKEY FILE : /var/keys/SoftCam.Key
AUTOROLL FILE : /var/keys/AutoRoll.Key
#STATIC CW FILE : /var/keys/constant.cw
#BOXKEY: /dev/sci0
#SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY: /dev/sci0 6800000

i cound the CCcam.cfg file. when i open (using notepad) its just one long line : (pasted below)
so i assume i just paste my cline after all the below info?

also when i go into TSpanel if i go into softcams shold i see the cam i installed? (CCcam v2.1.3) as it still says " no ecm info"

###LINUXSAT-SUPPORT.COM###

SERVER LISTEN PORT : 12000
ALLOW TELNETINFO: yes
ALLOW WEBINFO: yes
WEBINFO USERNAME :root
WEBINFO PASSWORD :dreambox
TELNETINFO USERNAME :root
TELNETINFO PASSWORD :dreambox
TELNETINFO LISTEN PORT : 16000
WEBINFO LISTEN PORT : 16001
ZAP OSD TIME :0
OSD USERNAME :root
OSD PASSWORD :dreambox
OSD PORT :80
SHOW TIMING : yes
DEBUG : no
NEWCAMD CONF : no
#DISABLE EMM : yes
#EXTRA EMM LEVEL : yes
SHOW EXTENEDED CLIENT INFO : yes
MINI OSD : no
#MINIMUM DOWNHOPS: 1
CHANNELINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.channelinfo
PROVIDERINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.providers
CAID PRIO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.prio
LOG WARNINGS : /tmp/warnings.txt
SOFTKEY FILE : /var/keys/SoftCam.Key
AUTOROLL FILE : /var/keys/AutoRoll.Key
#STATIC CW FILE : /var/keys/constant.cw
#BOXKEY: /dev/sci0
#SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY: /dev/sci0 6800000
yes just paste the line there you should see your cccam installed when pressing the blue button while watching a channel
as for the softcams they would not work on 28.2east these would be key files you use to open providers but there is no known/hacked keys for 28.2east
maybe when you go motorised you can come back and ask about the keys/softcams

got it working.. :)
jsut need to sort out the hdd so i can watch one ch and record another and also sort out these channel listing make it more user friendly at the mo its all over the place.
it also says i have 2 cams installed (maybe it installed twice) will that causr any issue>?

only one installed cam will be active at the time maybe the supplier of the box already istalled a cam for you with the b.hole image
glad you got sorted just remember if you make a mesh of the box you can just reflash with latest image and start from scratch again only the second time you will know better how to do it.

are there any channel listings i can download that are already grouped / sorted/ categorised? also just checked with my amp and its says box is only outputting 2.0ch stereo rather than 5.1 im using a HDMI lead with also an optical lead (for some reason the sound didnt come through the hdmi cable)

sorted sound had to turn "dolby digital downmix" off not sure why sound wont come via hdmi lead tho?

if you browse through the addons in the ts panel you will find channel list there too for just 28.2
and in the setup menu you should be able to setup the soundoutput

do u know how to set the streaming up to ipad? is there a plugin for that?

not sure i have no experience with that but if you have a latest vlc player installed on the ipad i'm sure you could stream the second tuner to it with the stream tuner setup in your vu works fine on my p.c. but i think that's only on the home networks
some other member might know

Back