VU+ Duo

that's a load of cr*p i have been using c-lines for many years on twin tuners and never had a complaint or got cut off your box still only logs in once with one "client node id" wich gives you access to the server the same as a single tuner box recording a channel watching an other on the same transponder

Yes but if you are watching and recording premium channels at the same time you will be using twice the ecms, unless your caching them, and a lot of suppliers don't allow this,

So I certainly wouldn't consider it a load of crap

Sent from my x10 using Tapatalk 2

well my box arrived today.. so im not gonna have the joy of setting it up..

it should be preloaded with blackhole image.

what programme should i use for the ftp into the box and i assume i need to load cams? and then enter a cline?

well my box arrived today.. so im not gonna have the joy of setting it up..

it should be preloaded with blackhole image.

what programme should i use for the ftp into the box and i assume i need to load cams? and then enter a cline?

Have a look here at lee's program has everything built in for you with a nice frontend display

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Scroll to near the bottom and download VU control centre V0.5

try filezilla or fireftp (Firefox addon)

that's a load of cr*p i have been using c-lines for many years on twin tuners and never had a complaint or got cut off your box still only logs in once with one "client node id" wich gives you access to the server the same as a single tuner box recording a channel watching an other on the same transponder

So what the 2nd tuner works by magic and doesn't put any load on the backend server?

I'm only quoting what I've read and again some providers allow a dual tuner box provided you inform them, others will cut you off if you don't and others will charge an additional premium etc... Just cause yours doesn't doesn't make all other info crap.

So what the 2nd tuner works by magic and doesn't put any load on the backend server?

I'm only quoting what I've read and again some providers allow a dual tuner box provided you inform them, others will cut you off if you don't and others will charge an additional premium etc... Just cause yours doesn't doesn't make all other info crap.
well i've tried many servers and i've always told them what kind of box i have and there was never a mention off having to have a second line
but just out educational purpose how would you set up your twin Vu+ or Ultimo that it would actually read the second line for the second tuner
because i found even if i had two lines the box would still read the same line when i would be recording and watch a different premium channel
and with some not so good providers there could be a bit more glitching or freezes when doing so
but with a good provider it works perfect

well i've tried many servers and i've always told them what kind of box i have and there was never a mention off having to have a second line

And the fact you told them to start with probably showed good faith on your behalf hence why you have been lucky not to be charged for two lines

but just out educational purpose how would you set up your twin Vu+ or Ultimo that it would actually read the second line for the second tuner
because i found even if i had two lines the box would still read the same line when i would be recording and watch a different premium channel
and with some not so good providers there could be a bit more glitching or freezes when doing so
but with a good provider it works perfect

That bit you could not practically do but it keeps the supplier happy knowing you are paying for two ;)

All your points are quite valid m8 but that doesnt mean somebodys else are crap :)

box is switched on.. loaded already with black hole. just done all the picture setup and its just scanning the channel list now....

what cam would you recommend that i use?

box is switched on.. loaded already with black hole. just done all the picture setup and its just scanning the channel list now....

what cam would you recommend that i use?
this all depends on what you want to do with your box
but if you just want to connect to a payserver nearly any cccam would do
if you want to share you might have to go for a different cam

Last edited:
its just on a fixed dish on 28.2e and im going to use a pay cardshare service.. maybe later in the year i will upgrade to a motorised dish

And the fact you told them to start with probably showed good faith on your behalf hence why you have been lucky not to be charged for two lines
That bit you could not practically do but it keeps the supplier happy knowing you are paying for two ;)

All your points are quite valid m8 but that doesnt mean somebodys else are crap :)
so what you're actually saying is what i already thought you would be paying for two lines but you can only use one
this is the part i meant for being crap not other members posts
so what i would recommend is avoid the pay servers that would charge you for a second line just because you have a twin tuner
but do tell them that you have a vu duo when looking for your test-line

its just on a fixed dish on 28.2e and im going to use a pay cardshare service.. maybe later in the year i will upgrade to a motorised dish
CCcam_2.3.0 is working fine for me at the moment make sure it's a black hole one when using black hole image

i asked a couple. some wanted me to pay an addition $5euro for a 2nd line others said running dual tuner on 1 line is fine...

im just in the process of setting up my 1st box...

the blackhole image is preinstalled along with a 500gb hdd pre installed
ive done setup wizard for picture etc..
setup the tuners for 28.2E
its downloaded a channel list for me..

so i guess now i just need to install the cam ?
ive downloaded a bunch of programmes from link in earlier reply got filezilla open and have obtainined the ip address of my box from the menu and entered this into filezilla

i now see the folders in the box /
autofs
bin
boot
dev
etc
hdd etc.. etc.. so what would be best cam to install and what folder/directory do i put this in?

also once i obtain a 24h test cline where/how do i input this?

thiJss26 - is there a safe download link for this or just case of googling CCcam_2.3.0 ?
do you have the ts panel installed on your vu this would normally be in your plugin menu if it is ,from that you can install many plugins or cams for your box if not you will have to ftp it into your temp folder and then manualy install it
if you google ts panel you should be able to find an ipk one of them or it might be in the download center of this forum

Last edited:
in my plugin menu i have the following listed
media scanner
streamtv player
add stream url
openwebif
picture player
my youtube player
meoboot
return the love event
zapping mode selection
cross egp downloader
UI position setup
modem manager
wireless access point
Ui 3d setup
hdmi-cec

ive just downloaded it and put it in the tmp folder (tho there are 2 sub folders called usr and var)
the file was called enigma2-plugin-extentions-tspanel_4.8_mipsel.ipk.

now its ftp over how to i find it on the box to manually install its not showing on the plugin menu list

ive just downloaded it and put it in the tmp folder (tho there are 2 sub folders called usr and var)
the file was called enigma2-plugin-extentions-tspanel_4.8_mipsel.ipk.

now its ftp over how to i find it on the box to manually install its not showing on the plugin menu list
press greenand then yellow and from there you manually install bhhole ipk addons
then reboot and it should be in your plugin menu

on the Vu+ dueo box in the BH plugin browser menu press green then yellow on the remote?

as ive tried that but then i press green it just displays a red box (like a stop sign) showing that the funtion is now allowed/valid.

Back