VU+ Duo Vu+ duo clone

spikedog

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have a big problem the decoder hdmi mode doen't work anymore.
i unplugged it from the tv because i moved to other city, i replugged it and hdmi port doen't work anymore, if i use rgb cable the dec send the image to the tv but otherwise not.
can someone help me to find a solution?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a big problem the decoder hdmi mode doen't work anymore.
i unplugged it from the tv because i moved to other city, i replugged it and hdmi port doen't work anymore, if i use rgb cable the dec send the image to the tv but otherwise not.
can someone help me to find a solution?

Try setting everything thing up ready to go but with no power,then turn everything on and see.
sometimes a ,modern tv has problems connecting so change inputs in tv settings like hdmi 1 to hdmi 2 and back to box input and see what happens.
Turn off HDMI CEC in settings.
Try another HDMI lead.

I tried all these things:
i changed ports from hdmi1 to hdmi4
i bought another hdmi cable
i tried another tv
i switch off the decoder, i restore the software....but nothing.
the strange thing is that i unplugged from the tv with the decoder in off position, and replugged it in the correct way and hdmi now doesn't work anymore.

Does anyone have a solution? I have the last blackhole 2.1.0.1 installed but the problem is the same hdmi doesn't work...

Have you tried a new image? With a clone I had he HDMI didn't work out of the box, maybe yours is just gone. If your TV is capable and HDMI won't work then I suggest component cables to get hd

my tv is working good with hdmi cable connected to bluray player, i changed 3 blackhole images and everytime is the same problem: no hdmi connection.
the tv shows that no signal from the hdmi port, but hdmi-ce anynet show tuner connected, if i switch to the hdmi-ce the tv tries to connect but the result is no connection.
i connected the component cable but the quality is very low.

I have component connection and its perfect quaility for me same as with HDMI. Sounds like your HDMI is broke on the box, happens with clones unfortuneatly. Hopefully someone has another solution though

Thank you stmem i have done like you said and i connected all the six cable to tv component plug.
the quality is i think like the hdmi.
very good thank you

Glad you got sorted my clone didn't work with HDMI out of the box but component is great.

Sorry to hijack but my app won't let me start a new thread :(

I'm running vix on my vu duo and the tsmedia plugin. However I can not watch any streams from the plugin. 1channel won't even list shows so assuming its down. And the ones that do show info won't let me stream. Is anyone else having this issue? Its he latest tsmedia but did the same with older versions

Sorry to hijack but my app won't let me start a new thread :(

I'm running vix on my vu duo and the tsmedia plugin. However I can not watch any streams from the plugin. 1channel won't even list shows so assuming its down. And the ones that do show info won't let me stream. Is anyone else having this issue? Its he latest tsmedia but did the same with older versions

Where are you located ? 1channel is blicked by many UK ISP's so the contect is not streamable without a proxyb server or VPN which masks your location.

yea uk so will have to try a vpn once i work out how to lol

Back