VOXER - Cannot connect to box EX5000PVR

bilabonic

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
HI

Trying to sort out all my channels and for some reason i am unable to connect ot my 5000pvr box.

When i click recieve library from box, pc just freezes up and program not responding ?

Any ideas. Can i sort the channels through remote ?

Ta

Rebooted pc and it worked...lol. Just don't know what to do next...lol: multi :

Quick overview of Voxer;

Connect Eurovox to PC using null modem cable, open Voxer, and under utilities click 'receive service file'. This will download the current CDF file from your EV box.

In Tools, click on Favourites Manager, and expand favourites. You should now see all your favourite groups. Right click to add and remove channels from the lists

You can also use Programme Manager from the tools menu - this displays all channels available on you EV box, and by right-clicking you can rename and delete channels, and also add into favourites

Then simply 'send service file' under utilities to update your EV box with your new favs.

Getting really pi**ed off now. I have created my own list saved it to pc but cannot right it back as having same prob as before. Get program not responding.

If i reboot pc i can again read from box though. It does not give me option to write direct to box after rebooting, you have to read first !!so i am unable to write it...

Also i noticed that the time on the box resets to 12.00 everytime it is powered down ? The only way i can get the time/epg in synch is by scanning so the whole thing is pointless anyway.

Think i will be sticking the thing on fleabay, not impressed with it at all to be honest.

Also tried running program in all modes ie win95,98 etc

Last edited:
I can connect no problem with the UFL. Just noticed that they both use .CDF files. Can i use the cdf file i created using VOXER and upload with UFL since i can connect with that no problems ?

Ta

yes mate. I organise with voxer and send to box with dnUpMan to eurovox 2, along as it's a .cdf file you should be fine.

yes mate. I organise with voxer and send to box with dnUpMan to eurovox 2, along as it's a .cdf file you should be fine.

Cheers mate. I cannot edit with UFL anyway get program not responding again. Just downloaded my cfl file to box, only taken 1 sec ?

Like the sig pic...Load of my mates on police program night before last giving some jacks abuse.....lol

Cheers mate. I cannot edit with UFL anyway get program not responding again. Just downloaded my cfl file to box, only taken 1 sec ?

Like the sig pic...Load of my mates on police program night before last giving some jacks abuse.....lol

hi where could i download voxer
thanks

Back