Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vod / Front Row Talk

frodsham

Inactive User
I live in the Manchester area and my little lad as just informed me that he can not get any front row channels now, have they gone VOD today. EX C&W

Are other people in the Manchester area the same, if so we can not moan as we have had it long enough.

lost front row , NTHELL- Blackburn

OH NO, its finally happened I seem to have lost all my front row movies,
Worst thing is all the titles are still showing in my Bouquet and EPG!!!
Thats just rubbing salt into the wounds !!!

managed to get rid of the front row EPG and titles after a scan.

Does anyone know whether its worth re-scanning from time to time to see if they come back ???
Has anyone ever lost them and then got them back ????

Last edited:
Has anyone ever lost them and then got them back ????

Unlikely to be back unless there is some massive problem because of the changeover but I can't see that occuring - they should of had enough practice at this by now for everything to run smoothly !

Whos Gone Vod

can you all please keep us all updated for the areas that has just gone vod

made it a sticky as lots are switching over

and about time too lol

cheers

Last edited:
north side of manchester ex cw has also gone overnight good timing in the middle of schoolholidays

Front Row And Vod

HELLO

I am in the leeds area still getting 45 front row channle's all showing movies

I started getting vod channles about 3 mounths ago got about 8 vod channles in total 2 showing movies but no epg.......

...I started getting vod channles about 3 mounths ago got about 8 vod channles in total 2 showing movies but no epg.......

VOD channels don't have entries in the EPG. They are only created on the fly when someone orders an event.

front row

hi m8's front row has gone off in the bolton area done a scan and no front row atall :FRIGHT: it was good while it lasted :FRIGHT:
runing pacino

Back