VM Update, no channels?

jammoboss

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys i didnt know weither to post this here or the funcard section so i did both.

I got two boxes 4001n and a 4010 my 4001n is working great using a funcard 4, im in ntl pure area and its using the old ntl software, i get the movie channels by entering the pin.

The problem is the pace 4010, it was updated a few days ago, since then there are only bbc1/2 etc, i tried reprogramming the card using crypt hex v3 that never worked so i found a virgin fix flash file in the download section, that still never worked, so i was told to reset the box so i removed the red jumper and battery (as i was instructed to do) reboot it and went into the enginers menu.

My Mac address was set as is my net id (00004), the card status was "please wait" for about a min then it was OK. Plus i could set the pin number again :)

After trying the card again NO LUCK

Can anyone help please?

same problem here mate, been doing a lot of reading and i dont think any of them got the right answer.

owwww

i have looked around and tried god knows how many different things :(

I have the same problem with a 4010 box
keep doing the card and leave for at least 30 minutes it seems to be taking longer to find keys with vm update

i actually had the box working and it has gone again i cant find ut why this is happening i cant get movies at all

it is saying please wait and then nothing happens so just going to let it all pan out hopefully we will geta fix soon

Does it work if you manually enter the current key onto the card - ie is it just the AU that doesn't work?

IM NOT SURE

At the moment i was using the old PK 0 + 1 i thought AU cards automatically changed them or do i have to set it top 0000s and 111s?

mates I have a 4000i in exc area, t/b cut everything worked Ok using old Nthell menu but with new VM update, have got 95% of channels but cannot get pin menu for movies....nearly forgot using AU fun with V3.........hope this help someone at least get this far

hi m8 only thing i can suggest is try do a forced update then net id update then re do ye fun mine worked after that you say ur gettin movies thru pin hav u not enabled tb

no mate havent connect t/b backup............whats stoppoing the ccs closely monitoring all there systems these days ready to pick on unauthorised reconnections?????? I would if I was richard branston pickles......if you have a subbed box can you setup the same ip/mac info on the chipped box?????

i tried the crypthex v3 plus the new vm flash, no luck?

The Au funcard files update the public key 0 + 1 dont they?

hi all still no luck

anyone here with a pace 4010 pure ntl area working?

ive tried crypthex v3, virgin flash.

Crypthex eep and 16-03-2007 int eep

and ive tried inputting virgin tiers into my ext eep .bin file?

what else is there to do? what am i doing wrong, can anyone HELP PLEASE

re

I had a Pace 4010 box until 2 days ago,it updated with VM the ths box went haywire.The display went funny on and off many time each time the dispaly was strange never rebooted....now sat in a cupboard not doing anything at all.
some said the amtels neede dreheateing this meant nothing to me.
So now I have a samsung 2100 box....it is working but the pin problem is still not sorted.
I press red ...it says the wait loading ....still waiting then the disappears.........sp pin problem ....not sorted.

Does any one have a samsung 2100 that has the pin method working??: shocked2

hi mate i solved the 4010 problem through some help :)

use crypthex v3 the cryp eep for the int eep and you need to edit your ext eep file with new tiers and make sure the "rights" date is right :)

worked for me but i still have the prob you got with the movies, mind you my pace 4001n still has old software and i get the pin option :)

4 Days Ago #10 bignbold3000 if you have a subbed box can you setup the same ip/mac info on the chipped box?????QUOTE said:
...good q that can it be dun anyone..

Last edited:
Back