virtual tennis

emerson1

Member +
Reaction score
been looking for virtual tennis 09 but cant seem to find it any one else found it, also i dont have u torrent to download it from there so any help would be greatfull

thanx

what is newsgroups m8 please and where do i find it as ive never used it before sorry to be a pain

thanx

ok thanx for the info its just i just had my wii done and was just looking for somewhere i might get some games from but everywhere i look they seem to want money to join is there anywhere u can download some games without being charged

thanx

ok thanx for the info its just i just had my wii done and was just looking for somewhere i might get some games from but everywhere i look they seem to want money to join is there anywhere u can download some games without being charged

thanx

Torrents are free mate. But Newsgroups I think you have to pay for?!?! Ive always used torrents. I know newsgroups are better and faster BUT you have to pay for them.

Torrents are free mate. But Newsgroups I think you have to pay for?!?! Ive always used torrents. I know newsgroups are better and faster BUT you have to pay for them.

Depends on your ISP mate. If your with Vermin you get free newsgroups but it only has a 7 day retention

Depends on your ISP mate. If your with Vermin you get free newsgroups but it only has a 7 day retention

as lee says if you have not tried newsgroups before if your with vm their server is a good place to start and get used to ng i pay £9.50 a month with newshosting for a proper account which i certainly get my money worth

been looking for virtual tennis 09 but cant seem to find it any one else found it, also i dont have u torrent to download it from there so any help would be greatfull

thanx

just downloaded virtua tennis 2009 from the vermin newsgroups. try a good nzb site m8

Im with vermin! Tell me more about this? What does '7 day retention' mean mate?

Sorry for the delay in replying. As said 7 day retention means you can only grab things that are up to 7 days old but i've managed to get things older. just depends on the vermin servers. You need a newsreader. i use Grabit and a decent newsgroup that does .nzb files. nzbmatrix and nzbrus are two i use. Click on download .nzb and grabit will automagically start downloading it. Any probelms or your not sure please let me or one of the others know

Back