Other Virgin media

casuk

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi I'm on VM 50mb superhub2, but I am having problems streaming anything on any device, i just wondered if anyone else is having the same problem, I'm in Glasgow area

Hi I'm on VM 50mb superhub2, but I am having problems streaming anything on any device, i just wondered if anyone else is having the same problem, I'm in Glasgow area

I’m on the same as you but in Middlesex, no problems here

They say there are having some kind of problem and it will be fixed in 2 month so untill then just put up with it basically, I just bought a now TV box and its unusable

It must be only in your area

Think it is comes and gos I had a woman from vm go through my network change some things ect ect, to see if that done anything but still the same, one person tells me one thing another tells me something total diffrent, there not very good to their customers

1mb bouncing to 2mb I normaly get 54-56mb been like this for past 2weeks

4452883307.png

- - - Updated - - -

Area specific.

that wired or wireless? I'd try wired if poss just for a base line test

- - - Updated - - -

Must be your area or line to the house or work going on in the area

1mb bouncing to 2mb I normaly get 54-56mb been like this for past 2weeks

I’ve had problems like that before, the first thing I do is go and check the main green box on the street see if anybody working there, if not there’s really not a lot you can do about it. Except phone them and complain.

Doesn’t do much good complaining but they do give you a discount on your next bill.

High utilize useage or something the guy said when I phoned, there trying to fix it, no good to me just now, but yes I'll get something off the bill, I'd rather it just worked
I get 50 on hardline now and again then it drops of back to 2mb to 33kb won't stay steady tho, done a test there 52mb hardline 27mb WiFi that won't last

Last edited:
have u tried rebooting it and avin another go

- - - Updated - - -

have u tried rebooting it and avin another go

Yes tryed all that, redone the cables, changed wireless settings, ect its there side

Back