Virgin+3.0 Lite & No channels

babylon5

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi, need some advice, was testing out the Virgin+3.0 Lite image today but can't get any non-FTA channels, I know its not N3 as my area isn't switched yet, it must be a setting, i think I have the correct files and latest services file, need some tips, cheers.

I tried commando V12 and get the same prob, could it be the location for fast scan, i'm NW London but use to use Harrow ex C&W in Virgin+2.1, I'll switch back to +2.1 and test.

All fixed, worked from a known working +2.1 Lite image, not sure what the exact issue was, either setting location and service scan or correct file versions.
Thanks to the team for providing these images, you are legends, lets stay positive for the future :)

All fixed, worked from a known working +2.1 Lite image, not sure what the exact issue was, either setting location and service scan or correct file versions.
Thanks to the team for providing these images, you are legends, lets stay positive for the future :)

I have the same problem, please let me know what image you have used.
I am using a Nokia Dbox 2 and tried setting the area and feq etc but no luck
Tried fast scan and full scan but only getting free channals
Tried differnt images but no luck, i know it not the n3 problem as i have other boxes in the area working ok.
The box is in the same Harrow area ex CW.

Thanks

Last edited:
You need to add the "Magic" files to unlock the paid channels. All images hosted here are FTA. Search for Magic though, and you'll find what you need... ;)

I got it to work with the +3.0 image, for Harrow ex c&w area select Harrow in the Greater London section in the set location option, the values should be NetID = 41047, Freq = 666750, symbol rate = 6952.

Also make sure you have the magic files and chmod 755 in emu folder.

Back