Very Strange Dress Sense!!!

So come on spill the beans man....HOW YA GET ON ?:night: or what lol

Many thanks for your concerns.....sorry I can't respond to you all etc, etc.

Damn good night last, but still no matress polka as yet :thumbdown: seeing as its that time of the month!!

Regarding the night out, seeing as I was on holiday, I turned up at work to go to the pub with the rest of them but she still hadn't got changed out of her work stuff. Eventually after a short while she appeared in as promised the red vest top, black cropped trousers with the tan tights underneath.

We got to the pub and as me and the other guys came back from the bar, the girls had already grabbed a table and you know who had planted her self on a back-less chair and as per the norm, her trousers had dropped a bit and the top of her tights were visible. Later on one of the other guys obviously spotted this and happened to ask her why she had tights on under her trousers and her reason was the comfort thing but she also thinks her legs are too white...SO NOW WE KNOW.

As per our previous date, the shoes got kicked off at an early stage and she even took the dance floor without her shoes and yes Benny, they did have the reinforced toes that you like!!!

The funniest part though was just before we were leaving when she thought she had lost her keys coz while she was sitting, she bent over to look through her bag which was still on the floor and her trousers slipped so far down at the back, through her tights you could see her bare back, the top of her white knickers and even the top of her arse crack coz her tights seam had run slightly off centre!!!

Now thats a site I could get used too!!!!!!:banana:

Last edited:
You do realise. Poor benny has just ejaculated into his pants.

You do realise. Poor benny has just ejaculated into his pants.

hahaha {bollox} it will take more than an arse crack to get me going------everything i said in this thread is a legpull {infact its full of wierdo's apart from me hahaha

hahaha {bollox} it will take more than an arse crack to get me going------everything i said in this thread is a legpull {infact its full of wierdo's apart from me hahaha

I do emphasise, it was SOME sight though.

Its not often you see 2 types of underwear, plus an arse crack (all be it through tights) when a girl bends over!!!

It has since been confirmed that we are going ten pin bowling with her flat mate and her boyfriend tomorrow so the mind boggles what sights that will through up!

Back