Very Strange Dress Sense!!!

I'm absolutely crazy about women in tights {I love the way the nylon clings to the contours of the legs} I adore the reinforced toes over polished nails, the shape of the stockinged foot in the high heel

i see youve already experienced a nylon footjob m8, {the best is yet to come-----nylon bjob

Anyone ever climbed inside a pair of tights while the girl is still wearing them then done the dirty deed? ;)

Very tight indeed :)

Maybe she has cellulite or chubby legs and they are those figure hugging tights, the only way we can help is if you post pics lol :)

lmao, I never even thought about that... That really could be the answer :) in which case, please dont post pics, lol

Jesus.

Mitchell, pass this girl onto benny59.

The poor lad is going to bust his nut he is so excited.

Jesus.

Mitchell, pass this girl onto benny59.

The poor lad is going to bust his nut he is so excited.

I know we're here on DW to help one another, but that would be over and above the call of duty.

Yer arse, it's easily done :)

Just make sure u have no jagged nails on your toes ;)

Im going for because there comfy, or they keep me warm.

go on just ask her, she cant be shy if shes giving you a crotch rub on the second date.

Pmsl funniest thread ive read in a long time.
P.S. Watch out for swelling at the ankles m8. Esp after a curry night lol.

Yeah I'm in Scotland too.

Thankfully she doesn't have them too high, but high enough that the top couple of inches show when she bends over or sits.

I'm on holiday today but we have a works night out tonight (her 1st since joining the company) and I phoned her earlier and with this topic in mind I asked her what she is wearing. Her reply was:-

"Black cropped trousers and red vest top and I couldn't decide on tan or barely black tights but I picked tan".

Looks like it'll be more of the same tonight!

So come on spill the beans man....HOW YA GET ON ?:night: or what lol

Yeah, as manse asked, did you spill your beans?

Your all over looking the true reason behind this, she is in fact a LADY-BOY and is using them to keep her-his tackle in check.

I'm with Dutcho on this and reckon it's a form of bulge control , follow her to the khazi and see if she pisses standing up.....mystery solved

Back