Version / map conflict

fyntonstacks

Inactive User
Reaction score
Firstly let me say I am a complete technophobe when it comes to PDA/tomtom, etc.

I am trying to update a new map on to my tomtom, which unfortunately is not being recognised.

I believe this could be because the tomtom (go 700) is running version 6.52 and I am trying to upload 8.35 version maps.... Not sure if I can upgrade the version so that these maps will work.

Noticed a V8 file in another thread which I can't download unfortunately until I get 5 posts under my belt, so hoping this thread does enough to get me there.

Will be a happy bunny if I get the map uploaded and working.

Firstly let me say I am a complete technophobe when it comes to PDA/tomtom, etc.

I am trying to update a new map on to my tomtom, which unfortunately is not being recognised.

I believe this could be because the tomtom (go 700) is running version 6.52 and I am trying to upload 8.35 version maps.... Not sure if I can upgrade the version so that these maps will work.

Noticed a V8 file in another thread which I can't download unfortunately until I get 5 posts under my belt, so hoping this thread does enough to get me there.

Will be a happy bunny if I get the map uploaded and working.
yes u can if u up date the navcore in the post i posted it will work

all u have to do is post 5 sencible posts dont post clock
(dont post crap)

Back