@v14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I WAS banned for no reason. Well if you count laughing at England world cup campaign, or is that a rule. A mod too this personal (no abusive remarks) and I was banned.

Apparently I have swore but have asked to be show this but noting has been forthcoming as of yet.

Could care less about football mate my country never makes it to the world cup (wales) so laugh away at me mate dont care,if you aint swore no need to worry my friend and im sure you wont get banned as i read it a friendly warning thas all

Could care less about football mate my country never makes it to the world cup (wales) so laugh away at me mate dont care,if you aint swore no need to worry my friend and im sure you wont get banned as i read it a friendly warning thas all

a friendly warning would have been a PM.

Anyhow tell me this some one ask to refrain from swearing but the pentup agresssion then turns into the usual BS thread why? Why not say fair enough i'll stop swearing

Im not worrying mate. I honestly couldn't care any more. I was merely pointing out I was BANNED for NOT BREAKING RULES.

And as for the friendly warning. Means nothing. Its just a ploy by mods to try and embarrass us or make a point of us in some way. But Its not had such a desired effect.

a friendly warning would have been a PM.

Whats the matter because its on open forum thats a problem now aswell?
Have you ever thought that anyone else that reads this thread that like to use the odd F word will now maybe think twice?

Anyhow tell me this some one ask to refrain from swearing but the pentup agresssion then turns into the usual BS thread why? Why not say fair enough i'll stop swearing

Again like its been stated by a few over the threads its the manner not the act.

But like ah said I wasnt show what and where I swore nor have it been replied to if it was an abbreviation of the F word.

Is it possible to be shown this?

Im not worrying mate. I honestly couldn't care any more. I was merely pointing out I was BANNED for NOT BREAKING RULES.

And as for the friendly warning. Means nothing. Its just a ploy by mods to try and embarrass us or make a point of us in some way. But Its not had such a desired effect.

ah i see now we have a hidden agenda against you now, so answer me this then why not just stop using the Fword then?

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats the matter because its on open forum thats a problem now aswell?
Have you ever thought that anyone else that reads this thread that like to use the odd F word will now maybe think twice?

I could argue that my language is no worse than many other members.

so why not post a "friendly warning" at everyone?

how about a list of acceptable cusses?

feck?
fook?
fackin?
fooker?

feck?
fook?
fackin?
fooker?

i will ask the mod that started this thread so revise it so its a general warning to EVERYONE and also find out from admin is acceptable cusses you need to use

feck?
fook?
fackin?
fooker?

Ahh but the worst one is Battle Star Galactica with Frackin,,,what the fook is that all about?

Perhaps, and this is only a perhaps, if so many respected members on here are unhappy it might be wise for the staff to have a meeting and figure out what the problem is?

This need not go on. We can all be mates again (well I say all... :) ).

Ahh but the worst one is Battle Star Galactica with Frackin,,,what the fook is that all about?

easy hoppy.

we haven't established whether frackin is on the safe cusses list yet.

;)

Perhaps, and this is only a perhaps, if so many respected members on here are unhappy it might be wise for the staff to have a meeting and figure out what the problem is?

This need not go on. We can all be mates again (well I say all... :) ).

Does that include the ethnic minorities?
:FRIGHT:

easy hoppy.

we haven't established whether frackin is on the safe cusses list yet.

;)

Am no bothered am on a suicide mission and am wearing ma Rambo pants and am happy to fall on ma own frackin sword..:proud:

Thank you. Now that could have save pages of time wasted.

But we will need to be clear on the abbreviations. So that no offence is caused to any one.

Thank you. Now that could have save pages of time wasted.

But we will need to be clear on the abbreviations. So that no offence is caused to any one.

No problem glad i helped

We cannot use c*nt on here. Why can't admin filter out the word f*ck?

I tell you why, it had nothing to do with that word, and everything to do with tensions boiling over and mods looking for reason to hand a few bans out.

I have apologised on here and privately when I feel I've screwed up. Are mods incapable of this, or are they infallible?

Am no bothered am on a suicide mission and am wearing ma Rambo pants and am happy to fall on ma own frackin sword..:proud:

Careful Hoppy, you'll get tazered till 'you shoot yourself'

We cannot use c*nt on here. Why can't admin filter out the word f*ck?

I tell you why, it had nothing to do with that word, and everything to do with tensions boiling over and mods looking for reason to hand a few bans out.

I have apologised on here and privately when I feel I've screwed up. Are mods incapable of this, or are they infallible?

Your not a Mod so let the Mods do the modding, if V14 had a problem with Napsters post he should PM him, and everybody else should keep their noses out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back