@v14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to see Napster dry bumming V14.. That would be funny.

Oh and yesterday i was a little out of line.. and i would like to apologies to everyone who i insulted..

SORRY..

N*w i* o*f t* h*ve s*me t*a.. :*)

if members can get banned for there behaviour and language why don't you make a rule for mods to get demoted to a member for abusing there powers and the way some talk to members its got to work in both ways..as its the members that keep the forum going ..but if certain people are getting victimised its not very nice and the members cant do anything or say anything about it or they will get banned

to be honest mate it don't really work that way,the Mods and Admin have been here a long time and know how the place works,the rules here haven't changed that much in the 9 years Ive been here

we are all human and we all make mistakes from time to time,bans are always short and before a ban is issued most of the time you get a warning first

in all honesty I think its members that have changed (new or old) not the staff

:)

to be honest mate it don't really work that way,the Mods and Admin have been here a long time and know how the place works,the rules here haven't changed that much in the 9 years Ive been here

we are all human and we all make mistakes from time to time,bans are always short and before a ban is issued most of the time you get a warning first

in all honesty I think its members that have changed (new or old) not the staff

:)

i agree with you rat is some what your saying mate but even the long time members or staff need to be brought back down to earth as a newbie or a long lasting member they can be wrong and in most cases they are warning,s but some they ain't before you get banned and for the language ..that was the main topic..three quarters or even more members have used the F*** word ..but rarely you get the full swear word all i think is the mods need to chill a little and enjoy the members that are on here as a lot of forums now a days are lacking members and are dying off but to be honest i think this is one of the top forums ,and if they mods are friendlier to the member it would be THE TOP FORUM ON THE NET

if members can get banned for there behaviour and language why don't you make a rule for mods to get demoted to a member for abusing there powers and the way some talk to members its got to work in both ways..as its the members that keep the forum going ..but if certain people are getting victimised its not very nice and the members cant do anything or say anything about it or they will get banned
well from a newbie you are spot on mate as what i have seen and read on here im a little weary to reply to certain posts as the mods seem to just ban you for the fun of it what is the admins doing about it as its there forum and there members..hope i dont get a ban for my comments as i think we the member have a rite to say what we think

well from a newbie you are spot on mate as what i have seen and read on here im a little weary to reply to certain posts as the mods seem to just ban you for the fun of it what is the admins doing about it as its there forum and there members..hope i dont get a ban for my comments as i think we the member have a rite to say what we think

No m8 you are wrong they dont ban for the fun of it and never have, sometimes they may be harsh or misguided but never for fun.

Im sure you wont get a ban but on the same note i dont think you will get a lot of support on your view.

Maybe its time for this one to be closed as its getting boring now lol

I find the staff on here to be very lenient compared to other forums. They hardly ever seem to ban people. And they don't need to explain their actions to members either, it's stated quite clearly in the rules.

At the end of the day the mods and admin give up their own free time to run DW and deserve a bit of respect from the members.

why close https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/240123/
straight away but kept this one open its the same mod who started the both topics..is there a difference

Sometimes m8 we can't do right for doing wrong, if we close it we are accused of over reacting if we leave it we are questioned as to why we left it open, I know I quoted your post but I'm not singling you out but do you see where I'm coming from ?

Also the writen word can be misread and misinturpreted, what can start out as a laugh or a bit of banter can escalate into a full blown argument as you know from our run in last week, for the record it wasn't me who banned you or harry127, I did ban big-hol but my point is all that could be avoided

Someone said earlier in this or another thread that the mods here think we're gods, well I for one don't but what I would say is that we all put a lot of our own time and a lot of effort into trying to make this forum a good one, I just don't think we should have to answer every little decision we make on every issue, fair enough if we make a huge cock up then fair enough, we all do that

Anyway thats my 10p worth

Last edited by a moderator:
I closed it lol

after this quote I thought it was the perfect time to close :)

I find the staff on here to be very lenient compared to other forums. They hardly ever seem to ban people. And they don't need to explain their actions to members either, it's stated quite clearly in the rules.

At the end of the day the mods and admin give up their own free time to run DW and deserve a bit of respect from the members.

Just to add, for those who say mods have 'god' status, not too long ago, all mods were banned over a weekend, and there are mods who have also been perm banned for one reason or another by admin in the past. No one member is bigger than DW, wether member or mod, and the team will try to do what's best for the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back