USB Loader question

to be honest im not exactly sure about what cios36_rev? is installed. its softmodded using english's guide for dummies. with cioscorp installed with preloader n bootmii.

do have a link for rev9 or later?

i had the same prob and u
used the file from post 17 madlooney put there and all works ok now :proud:

my hdd has started to work now. strange haha. gonna get a bigger one in the morning as i now know my caddy is good.
glad the link help you bro

ok got it working, not understanding how to put the covers on tho. anyone tell me wer i should put them pls

ok got it working, not understanding how to put the covers on tho. anyone tell me wer i should put them pls

strange things happened with my hdd. think spindown kick in causing problems.

with covers you can select to auto download then, but depends what load your using.

strange things happened with my hdd. think spindown kick in causing problems.

with covers you can select to auto download then, but depends what load your using.

using usbloader v1.5 and a loader from the main page

ok scrapped the maxtor drive. worked then didnt work, no ideas why, Now got a 1TB western digital elements external drive, works a treat straight from the box.

h**p://www.misco.co.uk/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=360859&Sku=Q171063

quite a reasonable price . just incase anyones intrested.

the main problem reported are spin down. when you play a game the drive then spins down and is unable to spinup when needed causing the game to crash. with the WD you can get there management software and turn it down to never also the seagate you can do

the main problem reported are spin down. when you play a game the drive then spins down and is unable to spinup when needed causing the game to crash. with the WD you can get there management software and turn it down to never also the seagate you can do

im pretty sure the spin down on the maxtor basic can also adjusted

Last edited:
Howdy.

Try the wad file below, its a backup loader.

Will boot USB/SD, SDHC if on version 4.0 and supported and Disc.

www.scopeh.co.uk/wads/NeoGammaR3Channel.rar

Download File and copy to SD Card, place into SD ROOT/wad

1. Boot up HBC
2. Load WAD Manager 1.4
3. Using cIOS 249 install the downloaded WAD File.
4. Restart Wii, Neo Channel should be installed.
5. Load up mount the HD and lanuch you backups.

Try with HDD connected and powered before you start the loader
Try starting the loader, connect and power the HD, and then selecct mount WBFS
Try starting the loader, select mount WBFS, connect the HDD, and then power
Try starting the loader, select mount WBFS, power the HDD, and then connect it

Good Luck

Any problems send a pm

im pretty sure the spin down on the maxtor basic can also adjusted

it can mate. just need to download some software off maxtor site. got a 500gig running without any probs.

hopefully it works on the western digital harddrive i bought wich i should have in my hands tomorrow

has anyone got a step by step guide with pictures if possible would love to get this working on mine

for installing the loader onto the wii :) i worked out the hard drive side of it

put the loader wad file in the wad folder on your sd mate and you should have wad manager in a folder inside the app folder then on the wii goto hbc and wad manager should be there load that and then install the loader wad file mate and your done.

it is a wad file your putting in the wad folder and not a dol isnt it mate,
if its a dol put it in a folder and rename the loader file to boot.dol then put that in the apps folder then load it through hbc.
or do you mean you cant see wad manager go into your apps folder>wadmager folder then check the dol file is named boot.dol

Back