USB Loader question

the one you have installed now is basically a shortcut to the loader on the sd you can actually use that loader just going to it in hbc.
you can uninstall it following the same steps above but at this part

then it should say select action < install Wad >

change this using left right to uninstall and press a and it will remove it

one more question for you after doing all this, is there anyway of backing everything up just in case, i tried to install preloader 0.29 but it wont go on just sits on screen if you dont agree switch wii off, cant get passed that part.

if you can install bootmii to boot2 mate you can back up your whole wii nand and restore it if you need to i personally have a back up of 3.2e and 4.0e just incase.
Unless you are on system menu 4 dont install preloader ver 0.29 if your on anything less than 4.0 use ver 0.28 mate.

Yeah sorry the channel was a forwarder. So as you see you need the sd card in. The advantage is you can update. With it in a channel you need 2 inject the update in the .wad and install again.

if you can install bootmii to boot2 mate you can back up your whole wii nand and restore it if you need to i personally have a back up of 3.2e and 4.0e just incase.
Unless you are on system menu 4 dont install preloader ver 0.29 if your on anything less than 4.0 use ver 0.28 mate.

im on firmware 4.0e tried to install preloader 0.29 it just stops on the message screen, and dont do anything after that.

Napster

"im on firmware 4.0e tried to install preloader 0.29 it just stops on the message screen, and dont do anything after that."

This happened on my Wii but i just pressed the + key ( could of been 1 its ages ago ) at the above screen -- seems like preloader didnt show the final screen with which key to press
I now have 4.0e and pre loader 0.29 installed -- give it a try and let us know

Back