USB LOADER 1.0 Released by Waninkoko

I've read a little trick on these slow going dumps. I haven't tried it myself so don't blame me if it ejects your discs or doesn't work.

When a disc is dumping very slow press on the Reset button once. Certainly hope this wasn't aprils fool.

Tried this last nite but my laptop hdd in caddy wasnt reconised. Will need 2 get usb stick i think

just put this on only tried a few games as no hdd yet just tried on usb pen seems ok tried wii fit, big brain, disney think fast, and mario and sonic all worked bar mario and sonic it seemed to take ages to dump from usb too so may have been prob reading from disc ill try dumping the iso from windows later see how i get on with that think ill order a external 2.5" hdd for this oh and i loading times do seem abit quicker

tried mario and sonic the day putting on from pc instead of disc and it worked fine

Trying to install usbloader but when i ry to run cIOS36 rev9 get
download content #00... error (ret =-1017)

in the write up it says if you get that error try deleting iso249 with anytitledeleter tried this and that has a error too..

any help guys...

If You see my post on page 3 & follow the link to the you tube video you will see a link to download USB Loader 1.1. (Has a fix or two)

I think Waninkoko's USB Loader was leaked by another forum, and is not as finished and complete as it could be, as mentioned by somebody in an earlier post, there is a row going on between Waninkoko and another Dev.
It is unfortunate because this is softmod to top all softmods.

Lets hope Waninkoko gives it the finishing touches & future support updates.

Yes, but I am trying to make up my mind on the way forward from Gamma Launcher, ie: SoftMii or Maybe USB Loader, who knows whats next,
Things change fast.

hi finaly got it working...(at mo its working 100% 2x games0

i have a chipped wii but had truble installing the iso mods...

final got round it and after finding a drive thats compatible (maxter 80gb in usb caddy) the 2 gamess i have droped in with the windows software have worked 100% (monsters vs aliens and dead rising chop till you drop) back ups of course....:)

cheers....

well got another prob now...

after putting 4 games on it and it working 100% i have now turned it off (ext harddrive aswell) wjent to put it back on and the loader does not see the wbfs partion aswell as windows its asking to format again...

Read on another forum that this has happened before....

well got another prob now...

after putting 4 games on it and it working 100% i have now turned it off (ext harddrive aswell) wjent to put it back on and the loader does not see the wbfs partion aswell as windows its asking to format again...

Read on another forum that this has happened before....

At a guess i would say this is happening because the drive becomes corrupt due to not being put into sleep mode or parked , for example you have the remove device option in windows when removing usb devices , have know this happen to people when they just unplug the drive without using this option

sorry chas just reading this up, i used to have my old xbox running like this

i have wiinja 2 chip on mines, how can i get this handy bit working for me :)

well put another drive in and everything seems to be running fine...

Got about 12 games on at mo (maxtor 160GB) runs faster than the dvd drive..
Ripping from the wii takes on average 15-25 min depending what games it is..
I have been useing the wbfs_win tool to put games on as it takes about 2-3 min to do the same game plus i dont have burn to disk...:Clap:

Last edited:
I have a modchip installed on my wii, my question is can I install the homebrew channel on a Wii which has been updated to 3.4e or do I need to downgrade first?

I have a modchip installed on my wii, my question is can I install the homebrew channel on a Wii which has been updated to 3.4e or do I need to downgrade first?

is it nintendos 3.4 update or wanikokos hack one?

Last edited:
should be no probs as im using the T/H on ver 3.4
cheers johny48

can I dump all my ISO files to the external disk and play them off or do I need to extract the ISO contents

reminds me of my XBox with the executor chip, same method, used to copy all my games to the hard drive and play them off it directly, brilliant it was and thank god same can be done on the wii

Back