USB LOADER 1.0 Released by Waninkoko

you use the tool mate to dump the iso to the external hdd or you can use the wii to dump from disc which ever way you choose the iso gets ripped/scrubbed of the dummy files so its at its smallest possible size

1.4 sorts out the delete game but where it would corrupt 1 block everytime a game was deleted

is there anyway to format the usb drive with the pc or does it have to be done using the wii??

use wbfs manager mate to format it on the pc not sure if you know but you can put games on that way too

yeah just downloaded version 3.0 thats made things more easier than using the dos window

yeah just downloaded version 3.0 thats made things more easier than using the dos window

you can format a drive with the dos version too, there a newer version of wbfs than v3 too mate i use wbfs_inteligent_gui_v5 because it supports uploading to the hdd of .ciso images they're scrubbed/smaller game rips which can be downloaded quicker as they are on newsgroups allready scrubbed so instead of downloading 4.5gb you may only need to download 2gb or 200mb in some cases i couldnt get wbfs to recognise them.

Last edited:
has anyone the hdd compatability list? looking to grab a 2.5" hdd tomorrow and need one which will will work

cheers mate i eventually found it but didnt need it in the end as my hard drive and caddy have decided to work now

Back