Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

usals or 1.2

Whats is the best to use for scanning im new to all this....

depends how your dish was set up! if its set up with usals do what i do on the strong sats i use usals but on the weaker birds like 3.1e,7w i change to 1.2 to peak the signal on a active transponder and then do a scan,regards mdt

depends how your dish was set up! if its set up with usals do what i do on the strong sats i use usals but on the weaker birds like 3.1e,7w i change to 1.2 to peak the signal on a active transponder and then do a scan,regards mdt

can you expand please mdt, I have a 1m dish up atm using usals.
When i try and scan the weak signals i do not get a signal.
I have a spiderbox and not sure how i go about using 1.2?

can you expand please mdt, I have a 1m dish up atm using usals.
When i try and scan the weak signals i do not get a signal.
I have a spiderbox and not sure how i go about using 1.2?

depends on which signals you are refering to but as an example. on 3.1 east ill send it to 3.1e using usals then in the sat menu change to diseqc 1.2, select a active txp from flysat/lyngsat the ajust to try and get a lock. usals is great but isnt always 100% accurate and can park the dish a few small steps away from the maximum position(or so ive found). all this is irrelevent if your dish isnt large enough to grab enough signal to raise it above the tuners threshold but it does work on some txp,s on 3.1e,7w ect. regards mdt

Thanks for that will have a play with it tonite i set it up on 1.2 but still having probs with 16e it still drives to thor going wrong somewere but dont know where

Back