US Panasonic PBX Unified Maintenance Console 7.8.1.1_R16 (USA)

[Download] US Panasonic PBX Unified Maintenance Console 7.8.1.1_R16 (USA) 7.8.1.1_R16

No permission to download
Liking your own posts is a nice touch 😂.

The Spudinator will be along soon...
After he's caught up on this weeks Eastenders...

aster la vista baby

Hello Guys ,no permission to download US Unified panasonic please can help

@RAMIASSAF

Please read HERE. Must be 5 Useful posts, I.e. contributes something worthwhile to the forum, not pointless comments.

Also, for better response, better to ask your question in the relevant forum area and not as a post to a members profile as you have done.

Last edited:
I can only get PBX Unifier to work when Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 redistributable is installed.
On Windows 10 and 11 the Microsoft release of Visual C++ 2005 installer starts to install but doesn't finish and isn't listed as officially supported. However I have found 2 ways to get Visual C++ 2005 redistributable running under Windows 10.

Method 1 (a lot more work) setup Windows 7 on a computer. Install the standard Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 redistributable then do in-place upgrade of Windows 7 to Windows 10 (or maybe Windows 11).

Method 2 (easy). Use a third party repackaged installer for multiple Visual C++ redistributables 2005 to 2022. I found it at Major Geeks and it worked for me to get PBX Unifier working.

This was the link
Download Visual C++ Redistributable Runtimes AIO Repack - MajorGeeks

Good AIO repack for backup PC games as well dll ;)

Last edited:
We have a number of sites using Panasonic PBX systems and we are trying to update a number of sites to release handsets to enable us to add these to the remaining sites. The PBX of choice seems to be the KX-TDA30E, which is connected Tynetec XT system, so I am trying to obtain a copy of this UK software to add these devices. Are there any pit falls I need to look out for?

Thank you,

I believe that I have done everything required to down load software, however it is not working :-( .

I believe that I have done everything required to down load software, however it is not working :-( .
New Members now needs 5 USEFUL posts before he / she can download on the forums. AND wait 24 Hours until after their 5th post!

AND 1 LIKE
(this means someone must like 1 of the posts).

Info HERE

Back