Urgent health bulletin

Right, can we get this back on topic please? Any questions or comments about what has happened will be removed.

Whats with all the short one character usernames? cant tell who anyone is anymore lol

Whats with all the short one character usernames? cant tell who anyone is anymore lol

There won't be any more I will be asking the mods not to change usernames to one letters.

Mickie

drink if you can between 1-2 pints of water before you go to bed... besides p'ing like a racehorse LOL You should wake up with little or no hangover :)

this is true i can vouch for it, it is kind of hard to drink a couple of pint of water when your bladered though.

thebigman

I think diacritic is something to do with grammar, using accented characters like those Johnny Foreigners do a lot. Diuretic is to do with the body's management of fluids.

lol, let me take a look at that again.:drunk: yep "hic". i cocked that one up init.

I always have a few pints of water before I go to bed and it does help calm or prevent the twat that is known as a hangover.

The drama.

Well, I would research the subject a little more before you beleive this mate, looks like a highly untrustworthy source. We are made of 80% water that alone should tell you that it is important.

As for the dog thing, you'll find that it's the humans who deside when dogs drink water. Look at animals in the wild who just constantly 'graze' on water.

I'll look into what it says about Switzerland taking floride out of the tap water and that. From what I have read, people who drink more bottled water suffer from worse teeth becasue of the lack of floride in it..

Though, this may just be a conspiracy but I read the Germans used floride in the war to make prisoners more complient, and that is why it is in tap water, to make the nation(s) more complient. Maybe a conspiracy, but you never know.

I'm all for alternative health, but I think you can only benefit from correct water consumption.

Last edited:
oops forgot the Coffee bit.

indeed caffeine is not a diuretic (strictly speaking). it actually affects peristalsis. so your body does not recover all the water it can, from your $hit, more a mild laxative really. so its, "effectively" a diuretic, as you loose water because of it. same thing really, lol I was taught that.:proud:

The drama.

Well, I would research the subject a little more before you beleive this mate, looks like a highly untrustworthy source. We are made of 80% water that alone should tell you that it is important.

As for the dog thing, you'll find that it's the humans who deside when dogs drink water. Look at animals in the wild who just constantly 'graze' on water.

I'll look into what it says about Switzerland taking floride out of the tap water and that. From what I have read, people who drink more bottled water suffer from worse teeth becasue of the lack of floride in it..

Though, this may just be a conspiracy but I read the Germans used floride in the war to make prisoners more complient, and that is why it is in tap water, to make the nation(s) more complient. Maybe a conspiracy, but you never know.

I'm all for alternative health, but I think you can only benefit from correct water consumption.

Are you sure it wasn't bromide?

oops forgot the Coffee bit.

indeed caffeine is not a diuretic (strictly speaking). it actually affects peristalsis. so your body does not recover all the water it can, from your $hit, more a mild laxative really. so its, "effectively" a diuretic, as you loose water because of it. same thing really, lol I was taught that.:proud:

I'd read that it speeded up the digestive transit somewhat.

Didn't know it wasn't a diuretic as such.

I've had a few blood tests recently and I'm usually quite dehydrated in the mornings although I don't feel thirsty. My urea had been high a couple of times.

The drama.

it would explain the unexplainable. Bush's re election in 2004!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nope, it was Fluoride.

No, floride I think mate. Floride is just a waste product from some kind of chemical production! There's loads of debates about tap water... You're supposed to get all sorts in it, trace amounts of things things like perscription drugs and cocaine from the filtered processed waters from sewage plants.

Given the choice I don't think I would drink tap water... There are pumps and filters you can get for your home... Think they are in the range of about £500 though.

it would explain the unexplainable. Bush's re election in 2004!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol, don't even think tap water can explain that one!!!!

Last edited:
I think that the guy is right.

I stopped breathing 14 years ago, as I discovered that oxygen is not needed by the human body. In fact it is a conspiracy by trees to force us to give them carbon dioxide.

I am fine.

1993b.jpg

Back