Other URGENT ADVICE - How do i upload a 5 minute video to PC from Iphone ?

bilabonic

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi All

I do not have itunes as i hate the shite, i have tried Dropbox, it only has selection for Photo, so i selected the video and nothing.

I also tried Photobucket and that does not support it ??

How can i stream it over wifi to my PC ??

Cheers

not got a iphone but found this ?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
not got a iphone but found this ?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Have not got a lead...lol

Last edited by a moderator:
oops

Transfer photos and videos from iPhone to PC via Email

In case you only need to move several pictures or very short video clips from iPhone to your PC, you can directly email them in actual size. Then, receive the emails in your PC and save them to the local hard drive.

It requires no cable or extra software, yet sending a great number of pictures or long video clips is a great trouble. You need to have very smooth network connection as well.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

I use a program called synch iOS which would do this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've uploaded the 5min to my laptop and uploaded to Youtube BUT the screen goes to 'blank grey' after 2 mins, but the sound is fine ?

Anyone ??

goto app store download dropbox, put your username and pword will link with your dropbox account and can upload that way or upload to icloud, sign into icloud via web page and download

Just download the mega app from app store, 50Gb free cloud storage, and upload it to there. Can download from anywhere then.

I use app sendanywhere sends from and to windows, android, mac and ios (7 upwards) over wifi

I use dropbox on android, not sure if it's the same on IIOS though.

Dropbox on android uploads photo & video's automatically but you have to tell it to do video in the settings.

But you can do it manually too using dropbox by opening the dropbox app and putting the video file into the dropbox folder.

Again not sure if that functionality is the same on IOS.

I had to you Dropbox in the end, uploading to Youtube as quick but the video was 'grayed out' half way through, sound was spot on ?

Will download that app i think.

Cheers guys.

Back