UR image requests....

Is it possible to remove that damn scramble channel message? Also what about an epg view for all the channels? Not just the channel you are on

Not sure if anyone from UR team is stilling lurking but... would it be possible to add a pause function/button to "VLP (Movieplayer) plugin"

just got it set up watched a 3 hour movie not a single glitch but i couldnt figure how to pause... if there's a way to do it. only function i can find once its streaming is to pres middle OK button and it shows streaming file location.

looking at info abotu other types of vlc streaming plugins it seems some can pause rewind ff etc

Hi!
I've recenlty bought TM600 and now trying to learn all its options. Can someone advise where I can download the latest image for TM600 and how can I backup my orignal current Configuration?

Thanks.

in the last 2 months, many images have been created, and tested, and failed testing, so havent been released (except for one on another site that causes very bad lip sync problems and shouldnt have been released)

images are being worked on daily, with new ones appearing anywhere from twice a day, to once every 4-5 days

but would you be happy to flash an image over then find out its full of bugs, and nowhere near as stable as the latest stable release ;)

plenty of updates when its ready for release, but untill its bug free, id say to stick with the august image ;)

Do you know if there have been any updates to getting certain USB drives working Digidude ?

like my "Kingston DataTraveler 100 - 16 GB"

keep on being tempted to buy a different brand but knowing my luck that probably would'nt work either :D

Do you know if there have been any updates to getting certain USB drives working Digidude ?

like my "Kingston DataTraveler 100 - 16 GB"

keep on being tempted to buy a different brand but knowing my luck that probably would'nt work either :D

Yes its very hit and miss with this box at the min in regards to what will work with it.

Thought I'd resurface this thread again, My request to the UR Team is..... Now that cccam latest releases dont work when the box is in standby, I'd like to see an auto standby feature on the tm images, ( selectable on/off ) reason for this is I have a few clients on my server who only use the box for a few hours a day, but if they leave the box on an encrypted channel its using bandwidth all day... If the box switched to standby say after 2 hours of no remote input, it would go offline..and take some pressure off the server....is this possible?

thanks, Installer...

Last edited:
why do i get an unstable picture when using rgb on a ur image?
even component twitches from side to side a little !! all other images i have tried are fine

jason

Thought I'd resurface this thread again, My request to the UR Team is..... Now that cccam latest releases dont work when the box is in standby, I'd like to see an auto standby feature on the tm images, ( selectable on/off ) reason for this is I have a few clients on my server who only use the box for a few hours a day, but if they leave the box on an encrypted channel its using bandwidth all day... If the box switched to standby say after 2 hours of no remote input, it would go offline..and take some pressure off the server....is this possible?

thanks, Installer...

if/until this is added you could set a daily timer/reminder for them to switch to an FTA channel at certain times.

as fearona asked before....has there been software released to backup an image and if so anyone got a link or maybe attach it here
thanks

pretty sure the latest images have image backup as part of mini-web, and you can backup /var/ aswell

pretty sure the latest images have image backup as part of mini-web, and you can backup /var/ aswell

im using the ds 2 image so was hoping i could back that up
also whats the latest sw to flash the 500 or link to it please m8
cheers

thanks, Installer...

set a timer to zap your receiver to an FTA channel, then select in the other box to enter standby once completed

sorry digi m8, not sure what you mean there, only prob with a timer based switch is that the box would need to be used at same time (or rather unused) every day, not the scenario i was hoping for...but i'm sure all of yuse can see the advantage of what i'm saying? server with 50 clients, all left on encrypted channel even though their tv isnt switched on, takes up quite a lot of bandwidth...... would be a nice feature me thinks...

Would it be possible to add a "Enable/Disable" option for auto key update on red button, i don't use keys and can be annoying when i press red button by mistake and it locks me out for 30s while it downloads etc :)

Because i have posted this in another topic i thought it would be usefull to put my request in here.
TM500 :
Would it be possible to have :
Network recording with CIFS support ?

Thanx in advance !

Back