UR image requests....

its hard enough to see the writing on the screen cos of all the pron channels available, and you want smaller writing?? lol

heres how to do it ;)

press OK to get a channel list up, then press the PVR button

first press gives 3 columns of small writing, 42 channels per screen, 2nd press gived boquets on the left, channels in 2 coulmns on the right (28 in view) a 3rd press puts it back to normal

thanks for that tip digidude

i've got a pretty big tv, think i'll try it with the "42 channels per screen" for a while :D

sorry to hi jack this thread but i dont seem to find or be getting the answers to my questions?
ive just got a tm 600 linux and dont know what i need to do to get it working what image i need and what is cccam and what should i be able to watch sorry for the thread hi jack
great site by the way
gibbo74

i'm not sure if this is already on image or not but i've not been able to get it working, basically i was looking at a tut for streaming with vlc and it seems on some dreambox images for streaming you can just put in lan.ip:port in vlc and the stream will change channel with box.

only way i've beeen able to get it streaming is by adding the channel i.d or whatever those numbers are. but that way you can only watch a single channel if you try and change it while streaming it will freeze up and you need to restart the stream.
e.g
http://192.168.1.4:31339/0,0102,13ec,13ed,13ee

if it is possible to do at the moment what port is it on, if not would it be possible to add this feature ?

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/177544/
^ is where i read it and it says "31344" the port seems open on the TM600 but i dont get any video form it.

Last edited by a moderator:
i would like to see if the channel is FTA or if it is Scrambled before i enter the channel

thanks

to have /hdd and/or /mmc in root and linked to front USB socket (/mmc links to /mnt/usb) and internal socket (/hdd links to /mnt/usb2) to enable use of plugins that use media for storimg stuff on that has no browse for storage functionality

to have /hdd and/or /mmc in root and linked to front USB socket (/mmc links to /mnt/usb) and internal socket (/hdd links to /mnt/usb2) to enable use of plugins that use media for storimg stuff on that has no browse for storage functionality

you can set these all manually in telnet ?... mount where wish.
@tonedef- VLP plugin in UR cvs works to stream pc > box.
@digidue- installing from usb can be added, needs support for fat32 in kernel, unsure if this exist already in tm600 kernel or not,, doesnt yet appear in rest CVS boxes, but i have added in my uk itgate image.
@ferguson screenshot doesnt work with driver problems,, lazy koreans.
@fearona latest versions of cccam always updated to cpanel pretty quickly. latest is there now, and sure old version under old-versions

@tonedef- VLP plugin in UR cvs works to stream pc > box.

it's not pc > TM i'm having problem with, it's TM > pc, and being able to load stream just from an i.p:port and not needing channel numbers in stream address,

"http://192.168.1.4:31339/0,0102,13ec,13ed,13ee" something like this is needed at the moment and changes for every channel, so you have to reload the stream each time you change the channel

it seems the dreamboxs have a stream port that streams what ever is on them without needing channel info in address

as its used in a tut here

it might already be on the TM but i couldnt seem to find the right port if it is.

it's not pc > TM i'm having problem with, it's TM > pc, and being able to load stream just from an i.p:port and not needing channel numbers in stream address,

"http://192.168.1.4:31339/0,0102,13ec,13ed,13ee" something like this is needed at the moment and changes for every channel, so you have to reload the stream each time you change the channel

it seems the dreamboxs have a stream port that streams what ever is on them without needing channel info in address

as its used in a tut here

it might already be on the TM but i couldnt seem to find the right port if it is.

thats because pli images use a special port for streaming (they use streamts port 31344)
other enigma based images do not use this protocall

cheers

osborne82

thanks for the reply "osborne82"

seems to be a plugin called zapstream that enables this function, is there any chance this could be added to the UR images ?

or made to work with them as optional plugin, had a look at the version for PLi and its dir arranging is different and and you can't edit "/etc/inetd.conf" as you need to add/change a line for zapstream

if possible could you add a channel preview box.

ie: when scrolling the channels there will be a small screen showing what's on the channel

@tonedeff can you send me link to plugin and i will test in ur cvs.

Normally when using pvr on other receivers it allows you to watch another channel on the same TP as recorded channel. These channels are greyed out on the TM500/600.

which other systems?

Yes,,, this should be do-able, but think there still problems with this,
One way i got round it was tricking it by starting a 'timed recording' and using web interface to change channels to one the channels that appear when you press OK, ( when you press ok whilst recording it should show you the channels on that transponder that you can access )

Soon new kernel be ready and you's will notice a lot of immprovements.

Any chance of a few seconds delay on the "This channel is scrambled " message?
Its doing my nut in...lol

I urgently need either a cron daemon or at least a script that will execute at boot time to launch my own scripts.

I know on DM500s you can create an 'init' file in /var/etc/ (called from init.d/rcS) that will execute when the box starts.

So far I've found nothing on the Technomate 500/600 that I can edit that isn't over written when the box boots from a power off.

Any chance of getting this in place ASAP?

Thanks

Back