UR image requests....

UR_team

Inactive User
Reaction score
Is there anything you would like to see added to the UR Image, if yes, please post away!

Thanks
UR Team

Thanks fearona. The latest TCC has a backup feature in it. I personally haven't tried it yet but can give it a whirl later if you'd like.

UR

I've no idea if this is a limitation by the TM or the image but i'll ask anyway :D

would it be possible to add an option to set a mounted network storage as the PVR recording drive ?

p.s
Nice work on the image so far :D

Not sure if this is the correct place for this but I have a small problem with the new TM500 image.

Over the past few days since instaling the new image the screen will go a green/yellow/purple colour and after checking cables, settings the issue is still present.

I can clear this only by switching the box off and on again at the switch. I have not installed anything extra with the image apart from downloading a sat channel list.

for the serial port on the rear of the receivers to be active to enable the use of a pheonix card reader

as fearona asked, a full image backup procedure, so in the event of a failure, you can flash an image, and have all of your plugins, config files, settings, all ready to use again

implementation of the above would also enable people to sort of create and share images that work for them, a lot like people are doing with the DM500 clones, someone installs plugins and a channel list, backs it up, and its then ready for others to use with nothing to setup, install and watch type thing

PS, welcome to DW :)

@ digidude, Phoenix is on the way

@ digidude & fearona, Backup is still in testing stages and should be released in the next TCC.

@ Shamone, we are checking the AV code to see what's up but we haven't come across anything like that. Which output are you using and which setting for that output? Have you tried a different cable?

@ ToneDeff, this will be added in the near future but requires thorough testing before released

@ fearona, I'll look into the CCcam stuff (do you mean the older versions?). Which plugins would you like to be added?

Thanks for the suggestions/comments so far!

UR

when pressing the info button twice, this brings up the data stream info page, the first press gives the info banner, and every other image/receiver ive used, a 2nd press brings up the programme synopsis screen (im pretty sure the older images did this)

would it be possible to go back to that? as ive found no other way of getting the info for the programme youre watching onto the screen

I have tried a different cable and the same issue is present. I have the single SCART version and it is set on RGB.

It was fine last night, if it happens again I will get a photo of the screen.

I remember reading somewhere its possible to pause live tv with the TM600, but i couldn't seem to get it work with a 2GB usb flash drive, normal recording works fine,

if it's not in this image and is possible to add this is a feature i would really appreciate, i get distracted easily :D

@ fearona, I'll look into the CCcam stuff (do you mean the older versions?). Which plugins would you like to be added?

how about CCcam Switch added to the plugins.....had it on mine for a while now and it works well

Sure, CCcam Switch will be added.

Sorry, Timeshift is not possible.

UR

First of all thanks for great work on this great receiver.:Clap::Cheers:

Regarding timeshift is it going to be implemented at a later stage or is there hardware limitation preventing its implementation.

Thanks and Regards. :Cheers:

The picture snap shot on the HTTP remote access page does not appear to be working but the LCD one is OK.

Ferguson.

it would be nice (and unique i believe) to be able to install .tar.gz plugins from the USB as well as from the /tmp folder

would it be possible to add an option to have smaller fonts on channel lists etc, be nice to have more channels per page.

Back