UR image requests....

Thanks for the suggestions! We will be adding an on/off option for red button key download and also emus in standby will work too. New img will be out soon.

UR_team

Has the serial port been activated to allow for a Card reader to be attached to it?

I did read in the earlier post that this was requested and sounds like a good option to have

Yes, it does work. I've added a phoenix reader guide.

UR_team

few things that would be nice if added, not needed though :p

few things from the PLi Repo..

the "Lemmings" game :)
only versions i've been able to find have the wrong remote mapping for UR/TM
/trunk/cdk/apps/tuxbox/plugins/fx2/lemm ? OpenPLi, PLi's Public Repository

then "zapstream", i've been testing a ripped version from a PLi image i think, it's very nice for streaming especially with auto channel changing, when it works it seems alot more stable stream then streamts and doesnt need realoding evrytime.. but with the ripped version i've tried it seems to some times stop working on encrypted channels "cccam", unless you restart cam.. think it might be something to do with it using ".listen.camd.socket" to get channel zapping could be wrong.
/trunk/cdk/apps/dvb/tools/stream/zapstream.c ? OpenPLi, PLi's Public Repository

also would it be possibly to get a "autorun" scripts folder where you can put scrips to be run on startup, e.g
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
i've seen this talked about for some other images including UR 18, but can't seem to find anything like it on these images.

How about fixing the wide screen switching issue on some channels that are transmitted in 544x576 16:9, they always display in 4:3, affects all the Irish stations (RTE 1,2 TV3 and tg4) some of the ITV variotions and nova sports on 19.2

Also would it be possible to implement an good EPG like PLI images have.

Not sue if this has been asked before or can be done at the moment (i can't find a tut for it) is to have an option to move the /var to internat hdd on tm600 to enable more space for addons

Also swap file on rear usb not front having the flap down 24/7 is not very good ifea when kids are about :p

Mark

I msg'ed UR about swapmanager only having front port and it hopefully should be fixed in next image, then you can use internal drive for swap.

you might be able to mount part's of /var/ to internal drive with telnet but i'm not sure when stuff get's mounted by Enigma and it uses part's or /var/ to load with boot

Last edited:
please auto standby like slybox and option for emu's to not work in standby as they are now..... i know i'm in a minority but thats just me all over....

please auto standby like slybox and option for emu's to not work in standby as they are now..... i know i'm in a minority but thats just me all over....

set a re-occuring timer

zap to BBC1 at 00:01 each morning, then goto standby, i have this, except for a wednesday, when mine switches to hiphop at 02:00, then to BBC1 at 02:10 then to standby (to keep EPG data up to date automatically ;))

is that possible with tm500?

also how?

sorry digi mate...just me thick...

Just messing about with streaming and noticed your able to watch one channel and then another from same transponder at same time using "streamts"

would it be possible to have / record one channel watch another from same transponder, all on box ?

at the moment when you start a recording ad you open channel list it only shows same transponder but trying to zap asks to stop recording.

Hi I know its a lot to ask for but how about Time-Shift (pausing live tv) like on pli images but using the actual buttons (pause, play, rewind, etc.)

I have a tm600 so would like it as an addon to work on both tm600 & 800. Thanks and plz reply to the thread if its feasible.

Back