Ur 2.1.0 16/3/10

to everyone who had an issue with the Static IP address: Can I ask what IP address your default gateways are when u press the LAN button on your remote?

I was just wondering if this issue is a knock-on from the whole DHCP allocated IP's not being in the 192.168.1.* subnet when using 24 bit addressing and the TM's not liking anything but a 192.168.1.1 router.

Never got static ip from LAN button on UR20-01-10

But could from setup (6)

No change with open dns on router or local.

Use static lan ip's not DHCP

i had cccam only running a white card, watching sky3 with no issues

- Do entitlement updates work directly via CCAM as well then ? They should if card is working directly with CCAM now without the need for NewCS..

Just had my white card in and checked CCCam info V1.0 and in its entitlement menu , yes it was showing ECM's and when the card runs out. Hope this helps.

New image installed fine and seems to be running quicker with better remote response.

Also missing the bookmark button function as it is usefull to check ECM times.

Other than that all seems to be fine with this new image.

those of you with problems getting "i.p" are you able to connect to it using local i.p on your home network ?

if so untick "DHCP" and try putting 208.67.222.222 as "Nameserver".

:Clap: Thanks mate that worked for me to.

I notice the audio sync issue is still there. As before it does catch up after 10 seconds or so, only evident when changing channels.
The remote response is really improved, well happy with that UR team but please bring back the 'Bookmark' button function. I miss it greatly !!! :)

What does everyone think of the new skin that's shipped with the new image?

Any ideas why they changed it? Is it faster or maybe allows more info on screen?

those of you with problems getting "i.p" are you able to connect to it using local i.p on your home network ?

if so untick "DHCP" and try putting 208.67.222.222 as "Nameserver".

It doesn't work for me, I am connected through a router, the tm600 is not showing up on the router list, and this trick isn't working for me. Any other solutions to get it back online? The box connects fine to the network when I hold the power button while powering up. But it doesn't seem to work other wise.

It doesn't work for me, I am connected through a router, the tm600 is not showing up on the router list, and this trick isn't working for me. Any other solutions to get it back online? The box connects fine to the network when I hold the power button while powering up. But it doesn't seem to work other wise.

Try this:

1) Backup your settings and channel lists (DBEdit etc)
2) Do a Factory Reset (from expert setup menu)
3) reload your channel settings once the box reboots (DBEdit etc)
4) See if u can access the Internet :) and check settings using LAN button on remote.

Try this:

1) Backup your settings and channel lists (DBEdit etc)
2) Do a Factory Reset (from expert setup menu)
3) reload your channel settings once the box reboots (DBEdit etc)
4) See if u can access the Internet :) and check settings using LAN button on remote.

Thanks it worked like a treat :Clap:

with regards to checking ecm times,
is it done by putting ip address of box into browser and cccam port?

Cheers,
CrazyFool

you can get ECM from.

blue button x2 > Smartcard Setup info > ECM info

on the last few public images pressing "bookmark" on remote took you straight to that.

thanks for that pal.
i thought they took it out alltogether.

is it still possible to monitor ecm's with a computer like i mentioned though mate?

you can get ECM from.

blue button x2 > Smartcard Setup info > ECM info

on the last few public images pressing "bookmark" on remote took you straight to that.

Nice one ToneDeff, I thought it might be available somewhere just gave up looking for it. As an improvement for the next release, it would be nice to return the shortcut, it makes the bookmark button feel like it is there for a reason :proud:

There is a lot of information in the bottom of the channel info screen, does anyone know what all the little symbols and buttons represent ??? I have worked out some of them but some still have me foxed.

change the password on my TM600 image Ur 2.1.0 16/3/10

Back