Updating Dash Getting myself into a mess

fitzybhoy

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,

Trying to update console to latest dash on RGH2.

Using autogg 0.9.3 and when it tries to read the nand it comes back and says there are errors, but it still loads the information. I've clicked the auto update button but it says to configure dashlaunch 3.08 to allow updates. I'm currently running 3.04, but when I try to update to v3.09 the console just freezes.

Obviously I want to play the latest releases, but at the same time I don't want to brick my console. Can anyone help? I'm available on Skype if anyone can talk me through this.

Cheers

bit more info m8

what is the error code code's ?

and you can update it to v3.09 with that download

DashLaunch 3.09 - Downloads - DigitalWorldz Technology Forum - Satellite, television, consoles, community

I've managed to download a good copy of nand using usb and entered it into autogg (no errors this time). I've downloaded many copies of 3.09 and everyone freezes.

I've tried backing up 3.04 to computer via ftp and then deleting from hdd1, but when I run 3.09 it still finds 3.04 and wants to update, obviously there is a reference to 3.04 somewhere. Will removing launch.ini from the root work and then rebooting, launching 3.09 again?

I've downloaded the latest dash and when I try to run it box appears telling me that I have to enable the configuration > updserv option, I click ok and a box just appears saying that it is monitoring for 360 activity.

Last edited:
The only benefit I can see of AutoGG over Jrunner is that it reboots the console into Xell and transfers the nand. Transferring a file to USB, plugging a USB stick from PC to XBOX and pressing eject are hardly taxing activities.

It downloads latest Xebuild and Dashlaunch.I don't see the reason for reading the nand again, most people have saved it on their PC (unless it is a dual nand) console.

Perhaps give Jrunner a go and see which you prefer.

The only benefit I can see of AutoGG over Jrunner is that it reboots the console into Xell and transfers the nand. Transferring a file to USB, plugging a USB stick from PC to XBOX and pressing eject are hardly taxing activities.

It downloads latest Xebuild and Dashlaunch.I don't see the reason for reading the nand again, most people have saved it on their PC (unless it is a dual nand) console.

Perhaps give Jrunner a go and see which you prefer.

Big shout out for Abu Baniaz. Talked me through it over a Team Viewer session. Got it all sorted now.

Last edited:
Back