Rgh or Jtag Dash 7351 Falcon XB360

ls12crew

Inactive User
Reaction score
So have a pile of xbox360s here and one of them is on a low dash 7351 which I believe is a Falcon V2 using the images from J-Runner app of the power port on back of the Xbox, But I have a couple of questions as the last time I did a jtag it was a Zenon and RGH wasn't a thing back then.

1. Is there any benefit doing RGH over JTAG or if you can and the dash is low enough and CB is good is best to just JTAG?
  2. I believe this console to a Falcon V2 I have uploaded pictures and was hoping someone could confirm this, please?
  3. The mainboard has a strange sticker on it which in shape and size matches the other stickers that xbox360`s normally have except this one says (2 week Run S20) anyone know what this is? (mainboard in the picture below).

View attachment DSC_0358.JPG

View attachment DSC_0359.JPG

Thank you.

Jtag is better than RGH.

Looks like they had it running for two weeks to test it.
Thank you, just noticed it seems that I need to use diodes and resistors but the j-runner picture doesn't show them but every other wiring diagram I can find does, I thought only the Zenon needed these extra parts. I have the resistors but no diodes :(

So got the diodes and jtaged the falcon v2 than decided to keep going since id got the parts now and plenty xbox360's ive done 3 RGH 1.2 aswell will host DW modded cod lobbys as well as GTA etc.

Back