update

for ur A780 box to be working it must have at best

date 26/04/2012
s/w version A780 pv4.1.01
h/w version v3.0.0

newer version out but not updating at present

mm, i flashed with the 26/o4/2012 image but when i check the box it still says 2011?, so i dunno if i have a duff file.

can anyone link me the newest file lease. ;)

was a duff binfile,

flashed the correct one and all is now well.. :)

ya jammy git lol,good as someone else has an april file and not working also,cheers for feedback.

ya jammy git lol,good as someone else has an april file and not working also,cheers for feedback.

Well this is the thing, I originally had an april file, but when I checked on the box it said 2011' some git has renamed a file and posted it. ...:(
Totally stumped me lol
Sent from my U8815 using Tapatalk 2

funny thing wolves area gone down and running 26042012,thinking net id change.

funny thing wolves area gone down and running 26042012,thinking net id change.

Maybe a local fault, get one of them to put their postcode on vermins fault site, few of any work going on. ..

first thing i say check first and go from there,some reports say updating on kv side was thinking tonight.

I just read that online updates are working again

There have been quite a few reports of the April 2012 firmware being down, was down here too earlier but is back on now.

No online update though

There have been quite a few reports of the April 2012 firmware being down, was down here too earlier but is back on now.

No online update though

Hi All,

Online updates up and running again.

curious at to the new date on the kv as some say 10112012 and some say 11112012 which is strange?

yep everything working fine for me with new update...... and even get boxnation now which is a huge bonus;-)

what the feck did i go and post that for.........

came in from work today and all channels off:-(

all channels off here (northants) any one how long they will be down for ???

yes im still off in edinburgh updated yesterday to 10/11/12 was working fine last night but went of this afternoon,

theres another new update 11/11/12 just tried that too but still the same.....

Why are there so many updates? Is it just to confuse people? You don't need a million updates just to connect to a server so why do they issue them? I don't own a kryptview but I keep an eye on these threads out of pure interest :)

Sent from my telephone.

that was the first update since april,
maybe moving their servers about,to sort out a few issues, the box can be hit and miss,not like pre nagra 3 when you just installed keys etc,but its the only half decent cable box around,

Back