United Humiliate

Lancashire_lad

Member +
Reaction score
"Norwich City caused one of the shocks of the season when they condemned Manchester United to a humiliating 2-0 defeat".

wht the hell is going on @ united now a dayz.might be time to say gud by to sir Ferguson. :mad:

I totally agree with you on fergie,too many sh@t excuses.Man u were shocking.And Kleberson can fu.................!!!!!!!!!!

it was wonderful lmao

the pub was going mad singing easy easy easy with the norwich croud ;)

i could not belive my eyes lol, you actually have a worse keeper than the arsenal 2 lol lol lol

the ref was blinding not falling for none of the man u antics, and not giving every tap a free kick to manchester - thats what we like to see a bit of fairness in a game a truely deserved 3 points for the caneries ;)

3 points clear and wishing for a chelsea 3 game blip (2 against arsenal and utd anything is possible lol)

COMON THE GOONERS = FOOK MANC U

Thanks MickieD ya make us utd fans feel even better,lol.
I feel sorry for my little brother who was in tears over utd. I had to tke him out to cheer him up

Lancashire_lad said:
Thanks MickieD ya make us utd fans feel even better,lol.
I feel sorry for my little brother who was in tears over utd. I had to tke him out to cheer him up

send your brother my condolences i never ment to upset him or you....

but this is football and you hate arsenal and i hate utd lol

but i was a little drunk last night lol....

but the point about the ref being fair and not giving utd a easy ride was true.. dont blame furgy he cannot help the ref being fair....

cant even remember the refs name but remember he is a good ref, fair and if we play utd in the fa cup final (i said IF chris and newcastle fans lol) i hope this guy refs the match unlike the last 2 scúnts who gave you the 6 points against us

WE will Cya in the Fa Cup Final >>D I HOPE LOL

Now that would be an excellent Straightner fer us all

Last trophy too bag

it will be a brill weekend if we can both get through Fook Mairy lol

it twoud be a gr8 game with the braggin rights to Digital World for 12 mths eh ?

if theres a God up there let it happen or if you can do out up there fer me MB have a word in his Shell like

But errmmm Shhhssss Ask erm Ermm ermm Shhhs him to ahmm ermm

Ahhh Fook it Ruud an Rooney t0o score a Jerry Hatrick against them

to shut the fecker up or well never here the last of it LOL

Thats if yer getz past Blackburn of Course :Cry:

Back