uni proj

hi

i have mailed these supervisors but they do not give ideas out :(

Right ok, ask to go and speak to them.

All dissertation supervisors are there to help you come up with an idea or to tailor your own idea to fit in with the level of work expected from a dissertation itself.

As to meet with them and discuss your ideas or any ideas they may have. Dont push your idea as no one will really go for it. It may make sense for you to wait untill you are back at uni so that you can go through the first stages of your dissertation with your course leader. This will give you a better understanding of what is expected of you and how to get yourself a good supervisor.

I have stepped out of this thread because it's obvious that karym6 is the expert here.

Generally though, I would go to the library and have a look at previous dissertations on your subject area. AFAIK, all dissertations are archived in the University library.

Get ideas, extrapolate on them, and make them your own.

thats actually a very good idea for dissertations in general.

Even though we can count on the fact that computing topics have very short lives, seeing the process by which others have structured their research will be very helpful for anyone who is about to start on a dissertation.

does this mean you have spoken with your tutors and they do not think this is a good idea for your dissertation?

i did a psychometric test based on .net framework for my dissertation

got 73%

Back