unable to store sats

emarald

Inactive User
Reaction score
Got my VU+DUO working using VIX Team Vu+ Duo Image v1.1 thanks to them.
But I am unable to store the satellites I move to 28E fine tune, click the green button to store the position go and check the channels all working, I then move onto the next satellite 19E fine tune that again store by way of the green button, but when I return to 28E it goes right by, I need to do the whole process again, and low and behold when I return to 19E that has not saved, anyone know what I am doing wrong??
Thanks

I say this is a dreambox set up it is a total pain on the Dreambox DM800HD this happen to me so i give up on this i use the technomate to drive my motor around to other satellites and then Vu+ to watch tv ok:grab:

Got my VU+DUO working using VIX Team Vu+ Duo Image v1.1 thanks to them.
But I am unable to store the satellites I move to 28E fine tune, click the green button to store the position go and check the channels all working, I then move onto the next satellite 19E fine tune that again store by way of the green button, but when I return to 28E it goes right by, I need to do the whole process again, and low and behold when I return to 19E that has not saved, anyone know what I am doing wrong??
Thanks

I had same problem man, drove me daft. I just used usals in the end.

Done it seems I am unable to use the usals way, I had to go to advanced and set them up using disq 1.2 and store every sat now all is well

Done it seems I am unable to use the usals way, I had to go to advanced and set them up using disq 1.2 and store every sat now all is well

Each motor should contain a built in Sat table ie Tech 2600 position 001 is Hotbird and Astra 2 is 018 therefore when fine tuning u need to note the correct position to save to.Then when switching back to usals the positioner will send the dish to your st ored position.(tuned)

i use usals to position my dish , but to fine tune u need to turn usals off , fine tune the satellite ,store in the correct position for your motor and then turn usals back on.

Hope this helps

:proud::proud:

Back