[UK02] Where do I change the Emu?

uczmeg

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,

In my messing I've manged to get it so it says there is no emu at the bottom fo the channel bar by the blue circle. Pressing Blue doesn't seem to give me an option to pick another emu and I've gone through all the menus and just can't find where I choose the one to use.

Probably being dumb, but can someone point me to where I change this?

Thanks
Marc

Last edited:
Main Menu -> Added Extras -> Active Softcam.
Change it to mgcamd and then click "Restart softcam"

Should do the trick :)

Thanks.

Still must have messed something up as the channels still aren't displaying.

Not sure what I have done, because if I shutdown the box it forgets the cam I was on.

So I thought I'd flash the latest image, but it isn't saving the network settings I'm putting in and refreshing to the new settings still leaves the old ones.

I can connect to the box through the web server, but the Flashwizard isn't connecting.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Marc

hi mate ur gonna have to connect your box to the pc via a null modem and then download dreampup from the download section and wipe ur box clean. Once u'v done that reflah the box with the original dreambox image whihc u can get of the officla dreambox website.

Then when u'v reflahsed with orginal firmware start agin i.e change ip adresses etc and flash it with uk04 (latest and most compatible image) using flashwizard pro

Back