Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UK Channel List & Fixed 8 Day EPG

should work on any enigma 1 linux box m8,i have it on a dm500 upstairs
thats what iv got them on mate a 500s, but i cant seem to find the discovery channels, or are they just not on. thought it would of had a documentary folder, any idea!

just tried this on my 500s and i must say, nice work tonedeff, much appreciated mate, really good work.

am i right in thinking the channels.uk file is just for the techno's!

channels.uk is the cfg file for WeekEPG/WeekEPGLog, works on any enigma box, it's the mapping file that matches sat EPG data to chan name and then chan name to service i.d on box.

p.s
check again for discovery "Docu" bouquet...

channels.uk is the cfg file for WeekEPG/WeekEPGLog, works on any enigma box, it's the mapping file that matches sat EPG data to chan name and then chan name to service i.d on box.

p.s
arrrrr i get ya now, so where does the channels.uk file get put mate for a dm500s if ya dont mind me asking!

Last edited:
p.s
what had happened i left my sky bouquet folder in there aswell and for some reason it was overwriting the docu folder, deleted now though and all there, thanks again mate!

i use dreambox edit m8 its a great program for putting settings on teh box and also has teh option to remove the other bouquets so there is no messing around

i use dreambox edit m8 its a great program for putting settings on teh box and also has teh option to remove the other bouquets so there is no messing around
thats what i used mate, aswell as the delete unused bouquet but for some reason it wasnt deleting it, but instead replacing docu, with my sly 1.

just deleted them manually then loaded again working sound now!

New frequencies for BBC Four / CBeebies

also been changes to shopping/religious/international chans.

channels.uk & Chan List have been updated on my Panel...

p.s
Does no one have an E2 box they can run E2_LoadEPG on to get an updated epg list for me :/

I just can't find a way to do it on E1...

Made this script for my Panel to update chan list without restarting Enigma, and to enable weekly updates of chanlist via crond.

Downloads latest version of my chan list and load it into Enigma without any restarting/rebooting

ftp attached "ChanListUpdate" into /var/bin/ and "chmod 755"...
then telnet into box and enter

> ChanListUpdate

Load into...
Satellites file to > /var/etc/satellites.xml
Everything else to > /var/tuxbox/config/enigma/

Not sure about other Images/Boxes layouts but that will work ok with Older UR images.

just thought it might be usefull for people who use my chan list on older UR images or non TM boxes..

Edit:
To auto update weekly if you have crond on image
go to "/spool/cron/crontabs/root"

and add this line... (Updates weekly Fri at 4:20)
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Have updated channels.uk with the EPG i.d's from silsila, thxs for that :)

WeekEPG will now get EPG data for..

Sky3+1
Showcase +1
Vintage TV

new MV EPG cfg can be downloaded from my Panel, updated to have Vintage Tv

Have updated channels.uk with the EPG i.d's from silsila, thxs for that :)

WeekEPG will now get EPG data for..

Sky3+1
Showcase +1
Vintage TV

new MV EPG cfg can be downloaded from my Panel, updated to have Vintage Tv
cheers tonedeff mate, im using your bouquet on my 500s but couldnt see anything as to where to put the channels.uk file,can you help me out where to ftp it too, much appreciated!

cheers tonedeff mate, im using your bouquet on my 500s but couldnt see anything as to where to put the channels.uk file,can you help me out where to ftp it too, much appreciated!

as i said before

"WeekEPG 3.2b" is the best version available imo, google it ;P

New frequencies for BBC Four / CBeebies

also been changes to shopping/religious/international chans.

channels.uk & Chan List have been updated on my Panel...

p.s
Does no one have an E2 box they can run E2_LoadEPG on to get an updated epg list for me :/

I just can't find a way to do it on E1...

daughter will be happy she got cbeebies back though im not lol cheers m8

sky premiere and sky premiere +1 gone mate, never noticed any others, gunna have a look through now!

also sky thriller!

Last edited:
My week epg fins the data 3629 or somthing titles but 0 summaries and when i view epg it's blank any ideas?

Hallmark/+1 has been rebranded to Universal/+1 / Entertain bouquet

new frequencies for Sky Premiere/+1 and Sky Thriller / Movie bouquet

also been changes to Shopping/Religious/Adult..

All configs updated on my Panel.

Hallmark/+1 has been rebranded to Universal/+1 / Entertain bouquet

new frequencies for Sky Premiere/+1 and Sky Thriller / Movie bouquet

also been changes to Shopping/Religious/Adult..

All configs updated on my Panel.

where can i get the satellites.xml file from?

as it is missing in the folder

Back