UK Channel List & Fixed 8 Day EPG

Hi guys i havent been able to get thriller or premier working for a while tried the new chan list, still not there would i need to do a rescan?

Cheers?

Hi guys i havent been able to get thriller or premier working for a while tried the new chan list, still not there would i need to do a rescan?

Cheers?

looks like i also forgot to add the new "Sky Thriller" on last update will fix it later, but Sky Prem should be working.

i think espn has changed frequency and also a new channel discovery history has started ?

Disc.Knowledge/+1 has been Rebranded to Disc.History/+1

New frequencies for..

Nat Geo+1
Disney XD
ESPN
FOX News

also fixed Sky Thriller that i missed off last list.

Updated EPG configs and ChanList also updated on my Panel.

looks like i also forgot to add the new "Sky Thriller" on last update will fix it later, but Sky Prem should be working.

Cheers will check and confirm, Thanks for all the hard work!! :Clap:

As usual thank you for all the hard work ToneDeff.

I can confirm with latest channel update (using my server panel) thiller is back on, can anyone confirm is disneyxd is on? It seems to be missing on mine, wondering if ive done something wrong. Ive got xd+1

cheers

Yosser

As usual thank you for all the hard work ToneDeff.

I can confirm with latest channel update (using my server panel) thiller is back on, can anyone confirm is disneyxd is on? It seems to be missing on mine, wondering if ive done something wrong. Ive got xd+1

cheers

Yosser

opps looks like another chan i missed, sorry people been abit distracted lately :p

will fix it later today

hi there, i am new in this but someone told me that he can view paid channel for free by connecting the internet cable to the receiver could you please let me know any one knows about it in HOTBIRD if possible thanks

hi there, i am new in this but someone told me that he can view paid channel for free by connecting the internet cable to the receiver could you please let me know any one knows about it in HOTBIRD if possible thanks
why not have a read around the sat section 1st eh, see what you can find, ample amount of info on this site for you, good luck and welcome to the forum, but dont expect it free,nothings free anymore unless you know what to do, and that involves reading up!

What option is it that you update your channels again, im missing some like espn and a couple of movies.
I tried a couple of options and restarted the box but still wont work.
I could do it manually but its much better through the server.
Cheers

any chance of a new list m8 with nat geo fixed and possible others?

thanks.

asking for updates won't make them come any faster, i would let people know if i was going to stop updating

letting me know when stuff is missing is appreciated but asking for updates doesn't help anyone.

updates will be posted as soon as i have the spare time.
just afew of the steps it takes for every update > scan > update using dbedit > get hex of sid / tsid / aid, of eached changed chan then maually edit EPG cfg's in notepad > pack into .rar for here > ftp to linux machine + pack into .tar.gz for Panel

Last edited:
Added new channel WTF / Music bouquet

New fequencies for..
Nat Geo
Nat Geo Wild
/ Docu bouquet

Added Disney XD that was missing from last update.

also been some changes to shopping/religious/international chans

Haven't been able to get new EPG i.d for "WTF" yet..

Looks like i missed some chans again...

New Fequencies for...

Sky1
Sky2
Sky3

Sky Arts 2

CommunityChnl

Edit:
Looks Like Sky1 hasn't changed fequency yet, getting "Wrong Transmission" on new one, should of tested.. hopefully it will move soon, haven't got time at mo to repack them all.

Last edited:
Back