UK Channel List & Fixed 8 Day EPG

Thanks but how do I update this, is there no zip I can download and update using DBE? Also any picons?

Sorted copied and pasted list into:
/var/etc/channels.uk

when i tried that everytime i ran the plugin it crashed enigma.

will have to wait for tonedeffs update.Ian.

sorry i've not been keeping things update recently people, but i've been working away form home for last few months and when i do make it back here i get easily distracted :Fish:

I've just updated chan list but problem is it seems all my "methods" for testing have gone offline or i've been removed for inactivity :D

so i'm unable to test if the chans are actually the "right" ones, so if someone could check this lineup for me i'll then do EPG cfgs etc and update Panel..

p.s
thxs "noelof" and "sakiblateef" for posting update info.

Pick Tv not working for me ??

how are you trying to clear pick tv as cccam or newcs will not clear this and some other channels
if you have the card in the box you need to use oscam as the reader as this is the only solution at the moment.
if you have a share then they need to update to oscam from cccam or newcs to clear the channel to pass the info to you (you could tell them channels not clearing)
this is more than likely the reason why not a tp a wrong channel freq error

Thanks for the info. I am not familiar with oscam but will look it up.
Will it be easy for them to change it?

@jimbob
are you just a client? if so you do not change anything down to your line provider to change his set up (if he wants to some are not unless they have to)
if client tell line provider your problems not clearing channels etc and see what they say
if you have card in card slot to clear the channel you have to install oacam on your box to act as the card reader in my 9100 i downloaded from the panel and it came combined with cccam 213 read card straight away i just can not get my head round adding my line or other users (will get there in the end i hope )
hope this helps a bit

@Tone

I've tested the new sat xml and bouquets and they seem to work good, cheers

any chance of the weekepg?

@halfman halflager
thx mate.
I kinow pick tv sucks anyway but is nice to understand these things.

Great work Tonedeff !

as it looks like tonedeff has stopped updating this file could someone please post how they are successfully updaing their own,what editors ect.

when i try to do it myself using notepad++ unix editor the updated file just crashes enigma when i run the plugin.

Ian.

as it looks like tonedeff has stopped updating this file could someone please post how they are successfully updaing their own,what editors ect.

when i try to do it myself using notepad++ unix editor the updated file just crashes enigma when i run the plugin.

Ian.

Use Wordpad.

Here's an updated version of my ChanList and WeekEGP config

been abit distracted recently but hopefully i'll be able to keep this updated regularly again now.

too many changes to list on this updated, but hopefully i've not missed anything :Fish:
@Assee
I've put all the "sports active" chans back in the sport bouquet

thanks tonedeff

great work,the only channel i can find that doesnt seem to work is the investigation channel.

Ian.

Thanks tonedeff

Had to remove the word 'selected' next to the label 'Movie' from the channels.uk file so that movies has a label in the weekepg.

Regards

Lynas

Back