UK Channel List & Fixed 8 Day EPG

Hello...

Very new to this. Have got my channels up and running using a TM500 super and the UR image. I want to add a bouquet. Also would like an EPG if possible. How is the best way of doing this? Do I just need to use ToneDeffs Blue Panel and put the my server.info file into /var/etc and is that it? would I use DBedit to do this? or do I use the channel list from this post...if so, to what location and again do i use DBedit to transfer?

Any help and or links to files and tutorials would be greatly appreciate. I am very new to this but would be massively grateful for any assistance offered.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, has Tone Deff stoped updateing his channel update server now? some of my channels are sayng wrong data transmission now eg: espn and euro sport etc...

Will he be releaseing any more updates :s

VERG0

Hi,

Using the MV EPG with the UK channel list bouquet and its great but when I go to the EPG it only shows the channels that are in the section that the channel i am viewing is in? e.g. if watching BBC1 then it will only show the channels in entertainment, or if watching 4music will only show channels in the music section.....is there any way to make it so that when i press onto MVEPG it shows all the channels in the lists together but in the order they are in in the bouquet....i.e entertainment, documentaries, etc.

Thanks,

L

Hi,

Using the MV EPG with the UK channel list bouquet and its great but when I go to the EPG it only shows the channels that are in the section that the channel i am viewing is in? e.g. if watching BBC1 then it will only show the channels in entertainment, or if watching 4music will only show channels in the music section.....is there any way to make it so that when i press onto MVEPG it shows all the channels in the lists together but in the order they are in in the bouquet....i.e entertainment, documentaries, etc.

Thanks,

L

As far as I know no sorry :)

New Open TV log.

Attachments

• Open_TV_15thOct11.rar
    6.3 KB · Views: 30
New Open TV log for December. A few additions including some +1 channels have been added.

Attachments

• Open_TV_14thDec11.rar
    6.3 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
My customised Channel list & Weekepg list.

Feel free to edit according to your needs.

Attachments

• Weekepg.zip
    4.4 KB · Views: 23
  • CH List.zip
    65.6 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
thansk for that but how do i get the epg inot the box - where do i ftp it to ?

Here's and Updated chanlist and EPG config's.

might be some errors, did best i could but i've not been keeping track of channel changes etc
if i've missed anything let me know

p.s just realised the uptime on my TM600 is 402 Days...
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
just wanted to share that :D

Attachments

• E1.UK-19.01.12-ToneDeff.zip
    29.4 KB · Views: 108
  • channels.uk.19.01.12-WeekEPG.zip
    17 KB · Views: 99
Re: EPG

Wonder if this will work with IQ image on 500s if not what image is best?

Ive just spent an hour or so reading this thread and I'm lost so it looks like it is E1 i think were I'm getting lost is i dont think it is rytec that y the channel no arnt the same in channels.dat
rt_uk_channels.dat

so can someone till me how do i change to this open tv guide as it looks a lot beter then rytec i will back up what Ive got at the mo first cheers tony

As far as I am aware this is only compatible with week epg

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Wonder if this will work with IQ image on 500s if not what image is best?

i'm guessing it should, although i've not tried any of the IQ images myself.

if not best option would be the most recent UR image.

Has anyone got the EPG info for the F1 channel ?

@silsila,

can you post an updated Open TV log, for us E1 users ?

thanks in advance csb

Open TV log for March. Sky Sports F1 EPG ID's added (1306 and 1307).

Attachments

• Open_TV_15thMar12.rar
    6.3 KB · Views: 95
Back