1. Bayer Leverkusen v Zenit St Petersburg

2. Rangers v Sporting Lisbon

3. Bayern Munich v Getafe

4. Fiorentina v PSV Eindhoven

semi final 1 - winners 3 v winners 1

semi final 2 - winners 2 v winners 4

final - semi winners 1 v semi winners 2

Last edited:
BRING IT ON!!!!!! woo hoo. cant wait, another 2 nights of midweek beer and football. im feeling a wee bit rought this mornig, so maybe i should go easy the next couple of games. lol

another team in green and white 3rd in a row....

c'mon the gers

Rangers will face Sporting Lisbon in the quarter-finals of the Uefa Cup.
Should Walter Smith's side progress at the expense of the Portuguese they would face PSV Eindhoven or Fiorentina for a place in the final.

The first leg of the quarter-final will take place at Ibrox on Thursday 3 April, with the return leg in Lisbon seven days later.

The Ibrox club secured their place in the last eight after defeating German outfit Werder Bremen 2-1 on aggregate.

Speaking before the draw was made in Nyon, Smith said his side would have to be at their best to make further progress in the tournament.

In the other quarter-final ties, Bayer Leverkusen take on FC Zenit St Petersburg, Bayern Munich face Getafe and Fiorentina versus PSV Eindhoven.

The semi-finals will take place on 24 April and 1 May, with the final scheduled for 14 May at the City of Manchester stadium.

Last edited:
so if they win, they still has PSV next.

Thats no easy ride.

who said it was?

football fans like dreaming and im dreaming of ferguson lifting the cup in manchester and beaing bayern in the final LOL,

psv/fiorentina are no mugs, anything in football is possible

true, but I would bet against Rangers getting in the final.

lets hope I am proved wrong :)

and am sure millions say that ever year with every 1/4 final team , i bet millions of fans said celtic wouldnt get there when they were at the 1/4 final stage

rangers have went from 17/1 to 9/1

Bayern Munich 13/8
Fiorentina 6/1
Psv 7/1
Getafe 8/1
Sporting Lisbon 9/1
Leverkusen 9/1
Rangers 9/1
Zenit St Petersburg 16/1

man utd were also fav to win the champions league this morning, now arsenal are.

lets just wait and see what happens. As a spurs fan, I can say that having high hopes is almost as bad as expecting England to win every major footballing competition it enters :)

You dont have to be the better footballing side to get through ties. You just have to get the tactics right and work like fook. Now Rangers are very good at that, so dont write them off.

Back