Twin Car DVD player for Kids

Rodbouy

Banned
Reaction score
The parents are looking to get the grand kids a twin dvd player for xmas. Has anyone good some good recommendations. I have found a 9" twin screen in argoose for £129 and looks fairly good for price.

Not wanting to go any dearer than that, since its only for the car.

Cheers.

Last edited:
The parents are looking to get the grand kids a twin dvd player for xmas. Has anyone good some good recommendations. I have found a 9" twin screen in argoose for £129 and looks fairly good for price.

Not wanting to go any dearer than that, since its only for the car.

Cheers.

Hi pal, had a few of these over the years and trust me when I advise you to get 2 individual players rather than a twin screen. The arguing you will have over what film/when to pause etc will do your head in on a journey.

Also pal an absolute must is being to play DivX video (as has been recommended above) as you can have a couple of DVDs with 20-30 films on.

We have got samsungs at the moment but my favourite were 2 Philips PET tablet ones (still have one of them in the garage over the treadmill !).

Hope this helps.

:)

I brought some Curtis or something like that from Toys r us 2yrs ago , play anything ,remote, pop out stand at the back so kids take them to caravan holidays etc and watch them in bed ,even hook the ps2 or xbox to them.

Back